“Wonderful meal”
Review of Fisherman's Wharf

Fisherman's Wharf
Reserve with OpenTable
Fisherman's Wharf is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #84 of 330 Restaurants in Galveston
Reviewed September 25, 2018

Great meal with great views. Very helpful and accommodating staff. Delicious food with great service.

Reviewed September 2, 2018

We live in the Houston Area and whenever we take a day trip to Galveston we always look forward to a delicious lunch at Fisherman’s Wharf. Right off the Strand this restaurant is right next to where the Tall Ship Elisa is docked and just down the road from where the Cruise Ships come in. Drinks at the bar while we wait for a table are always enjoyable. We frequently see boaters dock their boat which means locals must love this place too. Food is great. We love their fresh baked bread. We once had an issue and the General Manager himself called me to personally take care of the matter. That is the kind of attention to detail you’ll get at Fisherman’s Wharf. It also has great water views of the North Side of Galveston Island. Fun to watch the ships go by.

Reviewed August 31, 2018 via mobile

Celebrated my dad’s 90th birthday here! Excellent service and super friendly staff! The lobster penne was great! Shrimp scampi was superb! Very expensive - but worth the experience!

Reviewed August 28, 2018

This place has the best seafood in Galveston, Texas. They also have the best service as well. If you love Oysters on the half shell this place is a must for you. you can get a dozen of the best oysters I have had in years for $16.00. They are not only good but they are huge. Worth every penny and served fresh to your table. They also have wonderful fried oyster plates that are yummy as well. If I am in Galveston I go there and am never not pleased with my experience. There shrimp are usually caught fresh daily as well and are also on my list of great seafood here. I am from Wyoming where the seafood is not exactly plentiful, so I really get my share when visiting the island.

Reviewed August 6, 2018

We had dinner there and as usual it ws packed. There was some confusion with our drink order as we waited in the bar, however they quickly took care of this and after our excellent meal the manager came by our table to personally apologize for the confusion and we had a very nice and personal conversation. we will definitely eat there again on our next rriop to Galveston