“PERFECT”
other travellers have booked this property

Review of Bonita Blu

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Sandra H
“PERFECT”
Reviewed September 6, 2018 for a stay in July 2018
person found this review helpful

My family rented this beach house this summer and it was perfect! It was so close to the beach! The attention to detail in the home was amazing! I have never seen a kitchen in a rental so well stocked with cookware. We are looking forward to renting this house again next summer.

Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
info2moms
“Comfortable”
Reviewed August 7, 2018 for a stay in August 2018
person found this review helpful

The home is indeed beautiful. Very spacious and open concept so we never felt crammed. Slept 13 of us effortlessly. Unfortunately, several dining room chairs collapsed on us. The laundry room door handle came off in our hands, and the house has electrical issues. I cooked in semi darkness bc the washer shorted out the kitchen lights. We eventually figured out where the breaker was later that night. The living room sofa caves in when you sit down probably due to a broken pull out inside. We didn't use it so I can't say for sure. I did mention it to maintenance who was supposed to stop by but we didn't see them and the problems were still ongoing up until the night we left. The home otherwise is gorgeous and the proximity to the beach is amazing.

Management Response
20 Aug 2018
Hello,
Thank you for leaving us a review! Your feedback is extremely important to us and we appreciate you taking the time out of your day to notify us of these concerns. On behalf of Ryson Vacation Rentals and our property owners, we want to sincerely apologize for the issues you have faced. Thanks to your feedback, we are working diligently to fix all of these problems since your stay. We hope that you come back and see all of the changes we are making on your next trip to Galveston, Texas!

Ryson Real Estate and Vacation Rentals
Carla M
“Family Time is Fun Time is a Good Time...”
Reviewed July 24, 2018 for a stay in July 2018
people found this review helpful

The home is as beautiful as the photos. We had an amazing time and the beach and the pool are short walks or quick drives either way you'll have a grand time.

We would come back...

kyletcook
Houston, Texas
“Awesome”
Reviewed April 18, 2018 for a stay in April 2018
people found this review helpful

All I can say is bad to the bone. Beautifully decorated as well. Must see. Ill be back and,highly,recommend. Not to mention its so close to the beach you can here the water breaking and the wildlife is all around

mdskoch
League City, Texas
“Great views!”
Reviewed April 18, 2018 for a stay in April 2018
people found this review helpful

The home is spacious and beautifully laid out. It has great views! The sunset is beautiful from the large windows through out the home. Short walk to the beach and don't have to deal with the hustle and bustle of overcrowding and traffic. Quaint, quiet area. I will be back for sure!

elptullco...
Bay Area Houston, Texas
“I wish I owned it!”
Reviewed April 16, 2018 for a stay in April 2018
people found this review helpful

My wife and I visited with the owner for a great afternoon. The detail work is truly outstanding and the interior decoration is just..fantastic. I've lived in Houston for a long time and when I occasionally thought of owning a beach house this is really what I envisioned.

Your age range 50-64
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Mystasy
Birmingham, Alabama
“Galveston Island Paradise”
Reviewed April 15, 2018 for a stay in April 2018
people found this review helpful

Wow, outstanding! Very nice place, quiet, clean, well laid out, great views, & just a short walk from the beach! I will be back!

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing