“Comfortable home with lots of room!”
other travellers have booked this property
Shore to Please
Close view of front Back of house
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
Close view of front
Back of house
View from the front deck. Beautiful!!
View of the ocean from rear deck
View of 3005 from rear deck
Living room
Kitchen (granite counter top)
Kitchen and bar
Dining/living area
Dining area
Living room and card table
View of windows living room
View of the ocean from living room window
Living room/dining room
One of three granite topped vanities
Master bedroom with desk, chest of drawers and armoire
Second queen bedroom with chest of drawers
Third bedroom trundle beds
Third bedroom bunk beds and chest of drawers
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 24 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Cybird
“Comfortable home with lots of room!”
Reviewed April 20, 2016 for a stay in April 2016

Jerome responded immediately and made booking so simple! The bedrooms are big and the beds are comfortable. The two bathrooms and 3 sink areas works very well for several people. There is a great shower and a nice laundry room. There are TVs in every room! Internet works great. The location is good - only a few feet to a quiet private beach. There was a discount for Monday & Tuesday (yea!). The only problems were house things - microwave needs a fix and the AC needed some maintenance.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Large rooms, large kitchen, well furnished and stocked, good location.
Liked least: Some things in the house weren't working.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
21 Apr 2016
We are so happy you enjoyed your stay Cynthia. Thank you for letting us know about the AC issue. It's been taken care of. We also have a brand new microwave installed. I look forward to having you stay with us again in the future. We love return guests!!!!

jana125
Houston, Texas
“Smells like cigarettes, overpriced”
Reviewed October 25, 2015 for a stay in September 2015

The listing stated "from $269/night" but we were charged $409/night on a non-holiday off season weekend. NOT WORTH IT! Supposed to be beach front but 5 houses from beach. Place smelled of cigarette smoke. Leak in kitchen so floor constantly wet. Only two wine glasses. We even had to bring our own toilet paper!

Travelling group: Friends
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
26 Oct 2015
I'm sorry you felt your stay was "not worth it". I'll respond to each of your issues:
1. I explained the charges to you before your trip. Weekend rates are higher than weekday rates. $269 is the daily average for a 7 day stay. The rates are visible to you before you pay and you must confirm them. I'm not sure why you booked if you didn't like the pricing. Please understand that whether you stay for 1 night or 7 nights, I have to pay the same amount for cleaning, linens, and management fees.

2. Our home is advertised as Beachside. Not beach front. The description clearly states that and the pictures show our home is not "on the beach". Again.. this information is available prior to booking.

3. I'm sorry about the cigarette smell. We have a strict no smoking policy, but unfortunately, not everyone follows the rules. Our cleaning crew does their best to get rid of any residual smoke smell.

4. I was unaware of the leak in the kitchen. We do our best to maintain the house, but if we don't know about a problem, we can't fix it. We appreciate it very much when our guests identify any problems and let us know. So thank you. I'll get this taken care of immediately.

5. We had at least 8 wine glasses there. One of the guests must have broken some or they accidentally packed them with their things. It happens. But again, we don't know until we inventory or a guest lets us know. So thank you. I'll get another set of wine glasses. Toilet paper is one of those items we can't seem to stock. It ends up missing or disappearing and we make it clear to guests that paper products are not included. I wish we could keep it stocked like a hotel, but it's not a hotel. It's a rental home. We rent through TripAdvisor when we travel and have always had to bring our own paper products. It's a common practice among rental homes.

I do wish you would have had a better experience. Most of our guests are very happy with the pricing, accommodations, amenities, and location. All I can tell you is that if you would have called or contacted me about any of these issues, I would have done my best to remedy them. I could have given you a credit for toilet paper, sent the cleaning crew back over to try to get rid of the smell, had maintenance check out the water leak and had some more wine glasses delivered. I can't fix it if I don't know about it. I wish you would have called me. :(
theLaw121...
Canyon Lake, Texas
“Perfect Family Get Together”
Reviewed October 8, 2015 for a stay in October 2015

rented the house for a family get together- It was comfortable. The three bedrooms, two baths, and large living area was a perfect fit for our get away. Loved the large porch too!
I would return and will tell others about the house and location.

Your age range 50-64
11 Oct 2015
Thank you for the kind words Shearon. We are glad you had a good time and look forward to another visit from you in the future. I'm really glad the red tide stayed away from the island for your trip.

/r
Jerry
Randy K
Rockwall, Texas
“Would Stay Here Again!”
Reviewed July 1, 2015 for a stay in June 2015

The house was very nice and close to the beach. We would definitely stay here again. The only negative comment is the door handle & bottom lock needs to be replaced. We couldn't get it to work and had to get another key.

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
2 Jul 2015
Thank you for the review. I'm glad you enjoyed yourself and we were able to get the lock situation remedied for you. Unfortunately, the salt air corrodes anything metal and even door locks are not immune to the sea air. It's just part of beach life. We do our best to keep the house maintained and it's helpful when guests let us know if anything needs to be done. Otherwise, we don't know until we get here ourselves. Thanks again!!!
CaJorda
“Awesome!!”
Reviewed June 17, 2015 for a stay in June 2015

We stayed three nights and enjoyed every bit of it! When we walked in it was clean, open concept which made it large. They had nice appliances in the kitchen and alot of extras that i was not expecting. There was a blender, griddle , can opener, microwave, full stove and even a toaster oven! The washer and dryer was a front load washer and very nice we enjoyed all the updates in the house. Every room was decorated so nice with the beach scene and bathrooms all nice with all updates including nice roomy showers. Close walk to beach i think this house was 4th from beach. The double driveway/ patio areas great. to BBQ on either side or entertain.
The owner was very nice to work with, Jerry and i worked out several times working over the invoice and was quick and wonderful about it!! I would recommend this beach house to anyone and would come back when we have another family gathering.
Thanks again!!

18 Jun 2015
Thank you for the kind words. We are very pleased that you enjoyed your stay and look forward to having you again in the near future.

Armando M
Leander, Texas
“Private, clean, quiet, comfortable and very accessible for the beach.”
Reviewed June 15, 2015 for a stay in June 2015

I can't imagine how frustrating it must be renting a home like this so I won't be too picky. Home was clean. AC and showers worked great. Only had 4 chairs for beach. No umbrella and very limited pots and pans. Buy hey my family had a great time and I will keep the phone number for next year and have already told our friends about the house for their vacation. Thanks. Hopefully we can do it again next year.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Location to the beach
Liked least: Need a few more beach supplies. It's hard to travel carrying chairs, umbrellas etc.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
16 Jun 2015
Thank you for you comments. We had a few more chairs and an umbrella at the house, but sometimes these things come up missing. We'll get some more. I'll have to check on the pots and pans situation. We were well stocked last month, but again, sometimes items just come up missing. We do our best to keep a good stock on hand. It helps us when guests let us know about missing items, so thank you. We are glad you enjoyed your stay despite the minor shortcomings you mentioned. We look forward to future visits from you.

sah_chopp...
“Great place”
Reviewed June 10, 2015 for a stay in June 2015

This home was very clean with two nice adult bedrooms. The third bedroom was perect for children with two sets of bunkbeds.the bathrooms were nice too.the location was great. Quite beach and no traffic on the street.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
16 Jun 2015
We are so glad you enjoyed your stay at Shore To Please and we hope you visit us again!

Jerry and Judy
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing