All reviews stewart beach east beach across the street stay there again clean hotel the breakfast area short drive ocean view great place to stay bed was comfortable nice stay sea wall galveston island great room cruise terminal parking lot bw
Reviewed July 24, 2017

Booked on a spur of the moment to take my 2 & 3 yr old grand children to beach. when we got there frig didnt work. told maintenance he said they weren't suppose to work but that isnt worst thing... while in pool grandson had to potty since there is no restroom near pool had to take him inside across lobby. Same maintenance guy stop us told me we arent suppose to get water in the lobby and that we could be asked to leave hotel. What?? when i told front desk manager never followed up with me

• Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank chjagr2000
Reviewed July 22, 2017

We stayed one night before our cruise. I dropped off luggage at ship early in am, we left our car at hotel for the week, took the free Trolley to the port. On our return it looked like rain so we took a cab back to hotel $12.00. very pleased with this hotel and will use again when we cruise.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed July 22, 2017

You wont regret staying at this hotel. The quality of this hotel makes everything seems perfect. It's clean, fun, friendly staff, Hot coffee, warm smiles, family environment. The decorations are excellent choice for the hotel the rooms are clean and spacious the price is excellent it also has a gym what else could you ask for.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed July 20, 2017 via mobile

From arrival to departure, all staff members treated me like a king, and made my stay very much comfortable. The room was very clean the jacuzzi tub in the room is awesome. About the location it's wonderful beaches walking distance across the street with amenities Walgreens within a block-and-a-half away Ferry Landing right down the street, and a pretty nice grocery store called Arlene. Special thanks again to all the staff especially the young ladies and gentleman at the front counters they are doing a wonderful job. Toby G.

Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Toby G
Reviewed July 16, 2017

I couldn't be anymore pleased with the people I encountered that work in this hotel from Mr Raks, who was so unbelievably helpful, to Carl and Christina who were perfect. They made my small vacation a real success. I'll come back again.

• Trip type: Travelled solo