Texas Ghost Tours - CLOSED

New Braunfels, Texas
A PAIN!

Reviewed June 6, 2015
Felicia G

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed July 2, 2015

I've been on many ghost tours and had done one last year in Galveston with a different tour company. There were several small children on the tour which I thought initially was odd. How can little ones stay attentive for 2 hours at night? Of course the kids were whiny after 30 minutes and that is when my husband said they have kid prices. We went to several areas that I already knew the history and when she forgot certain pieces of the story I asked her why did she leave them out. Her response was, There are kids on this tour. It was but not average by any means.

1  Thank ghosttourgal
Reviewed June 6, 2015

My significant other and I are traveling the country taking ghost tours. This is a terrible experience. We were so disappointed with the company we didn't even make it to the tour. The person I did business with continually asked for tips and extra money. They were near impossible to contact. Treated me very rudely on the phone with a lot of attitude. The only thing scary about this is that this company is still in business.

1  Thank Felicia G
Reviewed April 22, 2015

My girlfriends and I went on the 10:30 rated r tour. First this is the ONLY ghost tour in Galveston that offers an adult only tour!!!!! The tour starts out pretty easy, then takes a creepy turn!!! Tracy had her ghost hunting equipment with her and even let us use it! VERY COOL ON HER PART!!! We caught sooo many strange pictures, and strange feeelings that we were freaking out!!! Thankfully Tracy does have secrurity for her tours, cause that big guy I believe his name was Ron had to help keep my group calm!! Awesome Tour, done by REAL ghost hunters, that know their facts and even had the pictures other guest have caught to show, if the group isn't to big! This is a must do!!!! Easy booking, and honest fun people!! Thank You Tracy for a great night and for the nightmares!!!!!! LOL

1  Thank Nicole J
Reviewed September 28, 2014

We had a similar experience as other reviewers. We made a reservation. We called Tracy from the meetup site. She claimed no one had signed up so she canceled the tour, though she was the person we made reservations with. She rescheduled us for the next night, and did the same thing the next night. I would recommend Dash Beardsly's company. I think you will have better luck actually going on a tour.

1  Thank Sabrina H
Reviewed August 7, 2014

We bought a groupon and booked this tour in advance. Not only did they cancel our tour because not enough people booked it, but they didn't let us know until we had to call them when we showed up and nobody was there. They had our info and claimed to have texted us but we didn't receive any notification. If we had known we could have booked another tour. Wish we could have gone but were very disappointed with this business.

1  Thank Jordan S
Reviewed July 6, 2014 via mobile

Had fun time with the group. . Very knowledgeable on history and facts. Would go again-but take bug spray!

Reviewed July 29, 2013

We took the 1030 rated r tour which as far as I know this is the only tour that offers that service,and let me say it was the right choice.Our tour guide Tracy went deep with the history of this beautiful city and the big security guy even offered the creepy history of Robert Durst.All in all well worth the money we had a blast!!

2  Thank Tiredmomma76
Reviewed July 6, 2013

My family and I went on the tour and had an amazing time.our tour guide was knowledgeable and entertaining,she really knew her stuff!!my kids had a blast,was a little bit of walking but not too bad.had a big security guard that followed us the entire night so I felt very safe.were planning on going back without the kids for the rated r tour,definitely recommend!

3  Thank johns4932