Texas Ghost Tours - CLOSED
Review Highlights
Felt like we missed out

I've been on many ghost tours and had done one last year in Galveston with a different tour... read more

Reviewed July 2, 2015
ghosttourgal
New Braunfels, Texas
Cool tour

Had fun time with the group. . Very knowledgeable on history and facts. Would go again-but take bug... read more

Reviewed July 6, 2014
mikia25
Tulsa, Oklahoma
via mobile

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed September 28, 2014

We had a similar experience as other reviewers. We made a reservation. We called Tracy from the meetup site. She claimed no one had signed up so she canceled the tour, though she was the person we made reservations with. She rescheduled us for the next night, and did the same thing the next night. I would recommend Dash Beardsly's company. I think you will have better luck actually going on a tour.

1  Thank Sabrina H
Reviewed August 7, 2014

We bought a groupon and booked this tour in advance. Not only did they cancel our tour because not enough people booked it, but they didn't let us know until we had to call them when we showed up and nobody was there. They had our info and claimed to have texted us but we didn't receive any notification. If we had known we could have booked another tour. Wish we could have gone but were very disappointed with this business.

1  Thank Jordan S
Reviewed July 6, 2014 via mobile

Had fun time with the group. . Very knowledgeable on history and facts. Would go again-but take bug spray!

Reviewed July 29, 2013

We took the 1030 rated r tour which as far as I know this is the only tour that offers that service,and let me say it was the right choice.Our tour guide Tracy went deep with the history of this beautiful city and the big security guy even offered the creepy history of Robert Durst.All in all well worth the money we had a blast!!

2  Thank Tiredmomma76
Reviewed July 6, 2013

My family and I went on the tour and had an amazing time.our tour guide was knowledgeable and entertaining,she really knew her stuff!!my kids had a blast,was a little bit of walking but not too bad.had a big security guard that followed us the entire night so I felt very safe.were planning on going back without the kids for the rated r tour,definitely recommend!

3  Thank johns4932