All reviews full kitchen washer and dryer living room deep jetted tub separate shower time share shuffle board pool area one bedroom unit basketball court sleeper sofa beach access ice maker first floor large balcony king bed galveston beach
Reviewed March 20, 2016 via mobile

We had a great time, the updates to the room and the basketball court were great. It is a kid friendly place but we think that the pool hours should be adjusted to accommodate people without children, we had to wait until 9:00pm to get in the hot tub and it was still children in there. The pool area closes at 10.

Stayed: March 2016, travelled as a couple
HIClubCounselor, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Club Vacations Galveston Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded March 28, 2016

We're glad to hear of all the amenities you enjoyed during your stay at Galveston Beach Resort! We know it's important to keep kids entertained, but we appreciate your feedback about the pool and hot tub hours. Please come and see us again soon, for more beachside vacation fun!

Reviewed March 15, 2016

I booked this resort for a 3 day pre-cruise getaway. I wanted a place on the beach, with an amazing pool, and beautiful room... and, I got ALL THREE! We rented a king bedroom suite, that was beautifully appointed, stylish, clean, with an amazing bathroom, kitchen with everything we needed, and OMG, that pool! It was my first experience with an infinity pool.. I didn't want to get out of it! The beach was just a boardwalk away, water was a bit murky, lots of seaweed, but my understanding was this was a pretty bad year for it... I have to say, as much as I loved the cruise, my stay at the Holiday Inn Club Vacation was probably my favorite part of the vacation.

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank Amelodie1959
HIClubCounselor, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Club Vacations Galveston Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded March 17, 2016

We're so happy to hear how much you enjoyed your time at Galveston Beach Resort! It's tough competition to be compared with a cruise vacation -- we're glad we were your favorite! Please come back again soon, for more fun and luxury by the beach. Thanks for sharing your wonderful feedback!

Reviewed March 15, 2016 via mobile

My husband and I spend one week here just chilling really.
Our experience was a great one..the apartments are spacious the view from our third floor apartment was to die for but most enjoyable was the jacuzzi in the room..wow!!! I had some long evenings there.
The kitchenette is equipped with the latest appliances and you can cook to you heart desire..
Don't feel like cooking everywhere is within reach for food and other stuff you made need.
You won't regret the stay

Stayed: February 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Valrie

We're thrilled to hear about your wonderful stay at Galveston Beach Resort! We want you feel at home while you're with us, but with tons of activities and amenities for a fantastic vacation getaway! Please come and see us again soon, when you need to chill, are in the mood for beachside fun -- or both! Thanks for the great review!

Reviewed March 8, 2016

What a great weekend! Wifi, full kitchen, hot tub that is actually hot, beach within easy reach that wasn't yet too hot. So much fun. We had two king rooms with Jacuzzi tubs, nice quality shampoo, etc. and plenty of towels. My only complaint was with check in not until 4 but check out a very early 10 am, our time was just too short.

Room Tip: I loved having a room that faced the gulf. Beautiful sunrise!
  • Stayed: March 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed March 7, 2016

They are always friendly upon arrival. Extremely clean in the rooms and try to accommodate your needs.
We were even given an extra surprise with a pair of sexy underwear in our room after coming back from dinner.
Hum...