“Great view Beach condo”
other travellers have booked this property
Kitchen Kitchen
Pool
East Pool
Lagoon Pool w/ Beach Entry
Volley Ball Court
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Travel757...
“Great view Beach condo”
Reviewed March 16, 2018 for a stay in March 2018

Our family of 6 had a great time staying in this wonderful condo that was very conveniently located next to all the fun. The Condo was in the front facing the sea wall with a gorgeous view of the water. We had just enough space for the family and the condo was fully stocked. All we needed to bring was the food which was nice. We enjoyed our stay and will be recommending this place to friends.

18 Mar 2018
Thanks so much for your review! I'm glad you guys enjoyed the condo!!
gary e
granbury
“revision”
Reviewed March 12, 2018 for a stay in February 2018

My wife said I was too harsh on my 1st review so... I must say Randy was very accommodating , The condo was excellent, gorgeous view and well appointed. The elevator situation was/is VERY bad. Trip advisor is awful, we'll never use them again. Absolutely no way to reach them, communicate or talk to a human being!

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
18 Mar 2018
Thanks for clearing that up. Book dir3ct next time but any way you book, you don't really need TripAdvisor after you've booked. I answer the phone any time and respond quickly to email and texts.
Explorati...
“Very nice condo”
Reviewed March 5, 2018 for a stay in February 2018

BUT...... The deal with the non working elevator just was really too much. The only elevator that was working was at least 250 yards from the condo, only went to the 3rd floor, and the condo was on the 4th floor!
How many trips did we have to make??
But the condo was very nice, well appointed, great view. everything there we needed.
The guy from Trip Advisor was very nice and accommodating, very helpful.
Trip Advisor was very frustrating, little or no way to communicate with them, no contact number, trying to verify reservations etc. I'll try hard not to use them again , when you need to talk to a person....well you know. Leave a message on their sight and hope they respond....sometime!

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
12 Mar 2018
The reviews are meant to be targeted about my customer service and the condo you stayed in.
I gave them a choice of which condo to stay, 323 which is the one they booked or 401, an Ocean front condo and they chose 401 knowing the elevator was out of service.
I'm sorry they couldn't make contact with TripAdvisor.   I sent you all of my contact information along with my personal cell phone that I answered immediately when they called several times.  In the email communications to them, I asked that they contact me immediately with any issues.  Once you book on TripAdvisor, they really have nothing to do with the booking except for collecting payment.  The guest didn't provide a phone number on the booking when they made it or I would have called them morning of their arrival date as I do with nearly all my guests. Its my goal that every guest has a great experience. It appears perhaps this guest did not read the emails we sent to communicate important information.
Corey G
“I wish I never had to leave! Simply BREATHTAKING!”
Reviewed November 13, 2017 for a stay in November 2017

Property was pristine, all the way around. The pictures of the property do not do it any justice at all. Amazing room, amazing view, perfect amenities, everything worked inside of the condo... The patio is simply breathtaking, I can go on and on. Randy was a fantastic owner and representative of Galveston Condos... always available, text message or phone call/email - fantastic to deal with.

Your age range 25-34
15 Nov 2017
Thanks so much for taking your time to provide a review! I'm glad you guys enjoyed your stay!
Flyer6316...
“Great pet-friendly condo with ocean view”
Reviewed October 26, 2017 for a stay in October 2017

The location was perfect, close to everything - restaurants, shops, beach, city attractions. The condo was fantastic - roomy, very clean and offered all we needed for a great stay. We loved it, so did our dog Rex. Thank you Randy!

27 Oct 2017
Thanks for taking your time to provide feedback! I'm glad you guys and Rex enjoyed your stay!!!@@@
Misch
“Perfect!”
Reviewed September 10, 2017 for a stay in September 2017

This was our second year to stay in Maravilla #401 in Galveston. Absolutely beautiful condo, pet friendly, 2 bedroom 2 bath, top floor - ocean front, and I cannot think of one thing that is not provided for you in this condo! Randy makes it so easy to book and truly cares about your stay. The PERFECT home away from home! Thanks again, Randy, and we're already looking forward to next year!

26 Sep 2017
Thanks for taking your time to provide feedback! Im glad you guys enjoyed your stay!
MonitaO5
“Perfect Weekend Get-away!”
Reviewed August 7, 2017 for a stay in August 2017

Ocean waves crashing against the rocks, beautiful views, and a comfortable and inviting decor made this weekend stay one of the most memorable ones ever!

The condo was ready for us with very clean rooms and modern, up-to-date bathrooms, comfortable beds, and a TV in every room. The children loved the 3D TV in the living room and the bunk beds.

There were extra blankets, pillows, and even a high chair was stored in the closet, if needed. Every type of dish, pitcher, and coffee pot that one could hope for was available. My husband, a gourmet cook, felt right at home in the generous kitchen.

This was the best imaginable condo we could have hoped for and we will definitely seek this one out again in the future.

We can definitely give this condo a 5-star rating! We loved it! Thanks for allowing us to experience Galveston and condo living at its best!

8 Aug 2017
Thanks so much for providing feedback. I'm so glad you guys enjoyed your stay! Let me know when you want to come back again
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing