“Great lunch while on the Strand”

Shrimp & Stuff Downtown
Ranked #32 of 325 Restaurants in Galveston
Cuisines: Seafood
Description: Shrimp 'N Stuff Downtown is a new old Shrimp and Stuff restaurant. It has opened in December 2014 with a new menu, grilled and broiled specialties along with our traditional offerings, full bar and a unique outdoor garden at the downtown Galveston.
Reviewed July 30, 2017

My sister and I stopped here a few days ago for lunch while we were in Galveston for the day and Shrimp & Stuff did not disappoint! We both ordered shrimp, which were very tasty, and we both thought the food, prices, and service was great. There isn't anything fancy about this restaurant but I would definitely recommend it for anyone looking for some good seafood.

Reviewed July 22, 2017 via mobile

My husband, son, & I went for dinner and loved it! The servers were super friendsy and the food had great favor! We always try to go to local restaurants and this is one we would definitely go back to!!!

Reviewed July 9, 2017

Quaint old style restaurant, great style. The staff was absolutely amazing! Older waiter that had the most charm, had us smiling the whole meal. The food was great, and the dishware all were handmade! Very nice place to eat. Right within walking distance to the strand!

Reviewed June 30, 2017

Place was recommended as a favorite for locals. Nothing fancy. Stand in line and order, then you pick up order when ready. Good selection of seafood and fish. Fair price. Ample sized portions. Buckets of beer important when you are eating outside on a warm humid evening. Inside seating available with AC. Outside courtyard was open but a whole lot of birds coming in trying to get scraps of food. Not sure the birds landing everywhere is sanitary.

Reviewed June 16, 2017 via mobile

You will find a very casual atmosphere at Shrimp & Stuff Downtown. The servers are very nice and knowledgeable about the menu. First, the portions they provide are HUGE. I had the fish tacos, fried, and it was 3 tacos with 3 very large pieces of fried fish. The slaw/sauce toppings on the fish was very flavorful and didn't over power the fish. My wife had the Italian salad with the grilled shrimp and they definitely didn't skimp on the shrimp. The salad was also huge. For an appetizer we had the crab balls and they were very tasty. I thought the prices for the amount of food was very low compared to other places I've been. I will definitely return.