“Awesome Condo Best in the Complex”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Bathroom with Beautiful River Rock
Remodeled Bathroom
Bamboo shelf
Living Room
Bunk Beds with lights and tv dvd player
Pool at Night
Front of Condo Building
Maravilla Resort
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

debcrow
Willis, Texas
“The Griswald Experience”
Reviewed 4 August 2015 for a stay in August 2015
people found this review helpful

I hate to be the bearer of bad news but worst vacation ever. We showed up about the same time housekeeping did. Discovered that the kitchen sink is unusable because it was stopped up, so couldn't use the dishwasher either. The housekeeper called someone, but no one called me or showed up to fix it. Couldn't wash what dishes there was. And someone left dishes in the dishwasher. There is all kinds of useless junk in the drawers in the kitchen. The cabinets were dirty in the inside. The can opener is a joke. There was still old coffee grounds in the coffee pot. The white sofa that people are supposed to sleep on is filthy. The bathtub will not hold water., it leaked out during a bath. The bedroom closest is a mess with stuff just thrown in there. The headboard on the bed is not attached so every time you move it bangs the wall. When I went to the office to pay for parking we got arm bands for the pool, but no one mentioned that we had to have a key. After I discovered that the office was closed so we wasn't able to get in. How you believe that 6 full size adults can sleep comfortably in this condo is beyond me. I have 3 seniors with me that can't do the bunk beds and the sofa is not a pull out. Myself and my son stayed up all night cause we didn't want to sleep on the floor. The shower rod kept falling down. This place is awful and we are going home. The ad also said there was wifi, but could never connect and didn't know which one to connect with, there were no intructions left about that. The condo was generally dirty, dust bunnies all over the place. BEWARE the railings outside if you have small children under 2 yrs of age. It's a disaster waiting to happen. My granddaughter is small enough to slip under the railing and fall through. A child would not survive a fall like that.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: the view
Liked least: the condo
Travelling group: Extended Family
Your age range 50-64
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
Management Response
7 Apr 2016
Debbie,
You had told me that your family was fighting and that is why you could not stay and you ask for a refund. I am sorry I could not refund.
I guess that is why you wrote this review. I did not know you had seniors and you were fully aware of the details of the condo before you booked. Also the condo is not dirty. It is immaculate. No child can possibly fall thru the railing on balcony.
I'm sorry you're family was fighting and you could not enjoy your trip.
A. Rice
Reviewed 28 March 2015 for a stay in March 2015

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Reviewed 25 March 2015 for a stay in March 2015
person found this review helpful

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The beds
Liked least: One bathroom
Travelling group: Teenagers
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Management Response
23 Aug 2015
Thank you for the great review. We always try to exceed our guests expectations.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing