“Great Pho, nice atmosphere”
Review of Pho 20

Pho 20
Ranked #83 of 325 Restaurants in Galveston
Price range: US$4 - US$14
Cuisines: Chinese, Vietnamese
Good for: Groups
Dining options: Takeout
Reviewed February 4, 2018

We had great service and good food. The building is not impressive from the outside, but decorated nicely inside. The Pho is very good, spring rolls are very simple, with vermicelli, shrimp, and something green. Lacking in flavor but had a nice peanut sauce to go with it. The members of our party ordered vegan Pho with tofu, beef brisket Pho, and Chicken Lemongrass and Chili. We were impressed and most likely will be back.

Reviewed November 21, 2017 via mobile

Ordered the beef broccoli and the general tso. Fried rice with one, noodles with the other.

General Tso Chicken - worst ever. No spice, a couple of limp broccoli florets and soggy chciekn chunks floating in a slightly sweet Brown gravy. Was given fried rice instead of noodles.

Broccoli beef - mediocre at best. Also served in the same soupy Brown Gray.

The fried rice wasn't. It's like they tossed it in some oil and threw it in a box. It was yellow and under cooked.

We won't be coming back here for Chinese food. The pho may be good, we didn't try it, but the Chinese food is DEFINITELY not a draw here. If it weren't already late I'd have taken it back and asked for my.money back.

Reviewed August 11, 2017 via mobile

I think this is one of the best Pho we had and cheaper than main land. The place is clean and server is friendly.

We had the egg rolls to share as starters and each ordered a Pho noodle bowl. Yummy!

Highly recommended.

Reviewed May 28, 2017

Not the best I've had, but certainly not the worst . . . and we had enough leftovers for lunch the next day.

Reviewed May 17, 2017

I had never had Pho before.. my daughter encourage me to try it. Delicious soup type meal with large quantities of vegetables noddles meat. Very clean tasting broth. Fast Service and affordable, tablecloths. EZ to see why it rates so high on reviews. Will return.