All reviews across the street stove top pots and pans queen bed gulf view sea wall pools mart tubs seawall vrbo cruise
Reviewed April 29, 2018

Long story short..they have not a clue what is going on there. We were sent to two different condo units before we got the right one. We finally got into the room at 6:00 pm and are trying to get out of here as soon as possible this morning.

We're staying in a hotel rented unit. The unit is not well maintained and needs many repairs (holes in the curtains and dirty, paint peeling, old trashed laminate furniture, rust stains on the sheets, etc, etc).

I have serious doubts about the cleanliness of this place as well. Yuck... Is all I can say.

The management of this property should be ashamed of charging for such poor quality. There is no way we would ever stay or recommend this place again.

We also experienced a lady right across from us throwing up over the balcony at 9:00 in the morning and also witnessed her throw a tube of butter over her balcony. This is one reason that this place is so run down.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Marci G
Reviewed April 18, 2018 via mobile

Do not stay at this place!! We stayed at this place (building 9) two weeks ago and this is what happened to us. BEDBUGS!! I have never had this happen to me before and I am furious!! I don't think they clean the rooms very well and definitely they don't maintain them. The couch was torn and looked like a dumpster, the towels were stained, and the comforters on the bunk beds were disgusting. I lost two days of work and had to go to the clinic. What a disaster.... never ever again!!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank fraggle504
Reviewed January 29, 2018

our room # was 9203 it was very nice it was clean, oldish but really nice. I was afraid to go here after reading so many bad reviews but our room had no problems . the only negative thing I would say would be the elevators were too slow.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Jo E
Reviewed January 29, 2018 via mobile

We stayed in unit #6305. It was beautifully decorated, comfortable, and very clean. The view from the balcony was priceless. The restaurant on the property was a plus.
It is always fun to stay on the island but this stay was exceptional because we selected the perfect unit to stay in. We will definitely rent this unit again!

Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed January 2, 2018

We are a family of five, two adults and three teenagers. We stayed here for two nights before a cruise in December of 2017. There was plenty of room for the five of us. There is a bedroom with a bed for two, a fold out sleeper sofa in the living room and a sofa in the hallway next to the front door. There is a balcony which was nice and a small kitchenette. There is a coffee maker but no coffee. An ice bucket but no ice machine. There are kitchen utensils and dishes. The bathroom comes with one small bar of soap and two rolls of toilet paper. We did not bring toiletries or coffee but Wal-Mart is right next door. There are two swimming pools (one is heated), a hot tub and an exercise room. We were on the third floor. There are elevators with parking under the building. This was a nice place to stay with plenty of eating establishments within walking distance. I was concerned with all of the bad reviews on Trip Advisor but I would stay again.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family