All reviews front desk waffles wood floors enjoyed the indoor pool a wonderful stay great hotel easy access clean rooms fast food staff was very friendly hot tub would stay here again workout room large room dallas area fitness center nice breakfast
Reviewed June 1, 2017

An excellent experience. Pete, and I were welcomed with opened arms. This LQ was beautiful, clean, and very well managed. On I30, close to much more than meets the eye. Harbor Point, Fire Wheel Mall, and downtown Dallas just down the road. If I were to add anything to this survey it would be this: Pete is not a pet, he is more than a friend, he is my service dog. And, when I'm with him I'm never alone. Thank you, from both of us, for a wonderful stay.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
LQ6237GM, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Garland Harbor Point, responded to this reviewResponded June 4, 2017

Thank you so much for staying with us and writing this review about my great staff. They all genuinely care about each guests stay and will go out of there way to make the stay enjoyable as you saw first hand. So glad you and Pete enjoyed yourselves. You will have to come back and see us on your next stay.

Reviewed May 25, 2017

Friendly staff. Very clean. Pet friendly was a big plus. The beds were comfortable. We enjoyed the indoor pool. Breakfast was good. The hotel was close to the Bass Pro and several other fun places to visit. I would stay here again.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Thank you for your 5 STAR review of the La Quinta Inn & Suites - Garland Harbor Point. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. You comments will be shared with the team as we await your return to the area.

Dilp

Reviewed May 17, 2017

All the staff were friendly, front deck staff, checking-in, said welcome home made me smile after long day of travel. nice breakfast in good coffee. the hotel was clean , all areas well cared for fish pond out front was nice and flowers were nice. Thanks to everyone for making my stay enjoyable

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
LQ6237GM, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Garland Harbor Point, responded to this reviewResponded May 19, 2017

Reviewed May 16, 2017

Because we usually travel with two large dogs we very often stay at La Quinta Inns. This facility is among the very nicest La Quinta we have ever stayed in. Appears to have been recently renovated. Fresh looking carpets, and shiny wood floors. Smelled clean. Gracious, helpful staff. Nicely sized room. Very comfortable mattress. Breakfast was pretty good also, but not as outstanding as some.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
LQ6237GM, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Garland Harbor Point, responded to this reviewResponded May 17, 2017

Thank you so much for the awesome review of our hotel, and the great compliments! Our staff will be excited to know you were happy with their services as we do our best to make sure all our guests feel the same. I appreciate the comments as we are always looking for ways to improve the hotel & service we give our guests. I look forward to hosting you again in the future. Have a great day.

DP

Reviewed May 14, 2017

Had a great stay! Very friendly at check in and check out. Room was great. Didn't really have time for breakfast. Wish they would have an earlier breakfast time for weekends. Overall very satisfied. Would stay again.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
LQ6237GM, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Garland Harbor Point, responded to this reviewResponded May 20, 2017

Thank you for taking the time to review La Quinta Inn & Suites - Garland Harbor Point. I am delighted to hear that our "Guest Experience Makers" left a lasting impression on you from check-in to check-out and we will be sure to share your compliments with the team. We appreciate your recommendation and look forward to welcoming you back again the next time your travels bring you to the area.