“Easy Access to the area”

La Quinta Inn & Suites Garland Harbor Point
Ranked #2 of 17 Hotels in Garland
Reviewed 21 June 2017

We stayed here while on a recent friend/family reunion visit in the Garland - Rowlett area. The location was perfect ... just off Highway 30 and really easy to get on and off . You are minutes from many great places to eat as well.

Room Tip: The room was quiet and clean.
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
LQ6237GM, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Garland Harbor Point, responded to this reviewResponded 23 June 2017

We are happy to hear from you and value your kind review. It is encouraging to know that your stay was enjoyable; we work hard to provide a pleasant experience. We appreciate being a part of your trip! We hope to see you back soon when you are in the area!

Reviewed 1 June 2017

An excellent experience. Pete, and I were welcomed with opened arms. This LQ was beautiful, clean, and very well managed. On I30, close to much more than meets the eye. Harbor Point, Fire Wheel Mall, and downtown Dallas just down the road. If I were to add anything to this survey it would be this: Pete is not a pet, he is more than a friend, he is my service dog. And, when I'm with him I'm never alone. Thank you, from both of us, for a wonderful stay.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
LQ6237GM, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Garland Harbor Point, responded to this reviewResponded 4 June 2017

Thank you so much for staying with us and writing this review about my great staff. They all genuinely care about each guests stay and will go out of there way to make the stay enjoyable as you saw first hand. So glad you and Pete enjoyed yourselves. You will have to come back and see us on your next stay.

Reviewed 25 May 2017

Friendly staff. Very clean. Pet friendly was a big plus. The beds were comfortable. We enjoyed the indoor pool. Breakfast was good. The hotel was close to the Bass Pro and several other fun places to visit. I would stay here again.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Thank you for your 5 STAR review of the La Quinta Inn & Suites - Garland Harbor Point. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. You comments will be shared with the team as we await your return to the area.

Dilp

Reviewed 17 May 2017

All the staff were friendly, front deck staff, checking-in, said welcome home made me smile after long day of travel. nice breakfast in good coffee. the hotel was clean , all areas well cared for fish pond out front was nice and flowers were nice. Thanks to everyone for making my stay enjoyable

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
LQ6237GM, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Garland Harbor Point, responded to this reviewResponded 19 May 2017

Reviewed 16 May 2017

Because we usually travel with two large dogs we very often stay at La Quinta Inns. This facility is among the very nicest La Quinta we have ever stayed in. Appears to have been recently renovated. Fresh looking carpets, and shiny wood floors. Smelled clean. Gracious, helpful staff. Nicely sized room. Very comfortable mattress. Breakfast was pretty good also, but not as outstanding as some.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
LQ6237GM, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Garland Harbor Point, responded to this reviewResponded 17 May 2017

Thank you so much for the awesome review of our hotel, and the great compliments! Our staff will be excited to know you were happy with their services as we do our best to make sure all our guests feel the same. I appreciate the comments as we are always looking for ways to improve the hotel & service we give our guests. I look forward to hosting you again in the future. Have a great day.

DP

Reviewed 14 May 2017

Had a great stay! Very friendly at check in and check out. Room was great. Didn't really have time for breakfast. Wish they would have an earlier breakfast time for weekends. Overall very satisfied. Would stay again.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
LQ6237GM, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Garland Harbor Point, responded to this reviewResponded 20 May 2017

Thank you for taking the time to review La Quinta Inn & Suites - Garland Harbor Point. I am delighted to hear that our "Guest Experience Makers" left a lasting impression on you from check-in to check-out and we will be sure to share your compliments with the team. We appreciate your recommendation and look forward to welcoming you back again the next time your travels bring you to the area.

Reviewed 25 April 2017

The staff is super amazing and accommodating. Everyone from Management, to front desk, maintenance and housekeeping. I had an issue the first night with the bed being too hard for me, so the next morning the staff moved me asap. Even had me check the new rooms bed for comfort. As soon as I informed them that the hot tub wouldnt turn on, they had maintenance on it asap and 20 minutes later I was in hot tub heaven!

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Also consider these accommodations in or near Garland
3.4 km away
1.5 km away
Super 8 Garland/Rowlett/East Dallas Area
11.1 km away
La Quinta Inn & Suites Rockwall

Been to La Quinta Inn & Suites Garland Harbor Point? Share your experiences!