All reviews front desk indoor pool wood floors waffles a wonderful stay sausage clean rooms easy access fast food staff was very friendly hot tub workout room would stay here again large room dallas area fitness center nice breakfast
Reviewed August 8, 2017

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
LQ6237GM, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Garland Harbor Point, responded to this reviewResponded October 18, 2017

Reviewed August 1, 2017

Overall, this is a very nice place to stay. I plan on staying here again and again. This location would have gotten all tens if it had been cleaner. The garbage cans were filled to overflowing and there was some type of liquid spilled on the wall and floor of the elevator. The room was very clean and the grounds of the hotel were spotless. The staff was very accommodating to any questions and requests.

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Words cannot express our appreciation for your loyalty and business. It is always an honor being your host and we look forward to being your hotel of choice in Garland for years to come.

Reviewed July 30, 2017

Just okay. Will not stay at this hotel in future. Location was okay, and rooms were adequate. Just not my type of hotel that meets my expectations. No big towels in room once arrived and bathroom was not spacious.

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
LQ6237GM, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Garland Harbor Point, responded to this reviewResponded August 2, 2017

Thank you for going out of your way to write us a review. I would like to assure you that we pay careful attention to feedback such as you have provided, taking immediate steps to correct any deficiencies. While I wish you had a better experience, it is feedback like this that we learn from and use to improve. I'm still grateful that you chose to stay with us and I hope that we can win back your heart and try us again in your future travels.

Reviewed July 27, 2017

Overall it was a good stay. Very clean rooms! Waffle batter was often out and sometimes other breakfast items weren't set out that day. Front desk was hard to get ahold of when we needed to pick something up.

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

We apologize for not meeting your expectations on our breakfast. I will let my staff know about your concerns. We hope to see you back soon and see the changes we will implement to better service our guests.

Reviewed July 25, 2017

Very clean room, air conditioning excellent, very good breakfast, nice staff and clean all over. I will return to this hotel and when my family come out of town I will recommend them to stay in this neat hotel.

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
LQ6237GM, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Garland Harbor Point, responded to this reviewResponded July 27, 2017

Thank you for your review of our hotel. We are pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay and we welcome the opportunity to serve you again.

Dilip