All reviews front desk waffles wood floors enjoyed the indoor pool a wonderful stay great hotel easy access clean rooms fast food staff was very friendly hot tub would stay here again workout room large room dallas area fitness center nice breakfast
Reviewed November 7, 2017

Really enjoy the customer service the employees are super nice and they make my family enjoy our stay! The only thing that I can say that I don’t enjoy is the pool is indoors and the water is always cold. But other than that it’s a really really great place to stay!

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
LQ6237GM, Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Garland Harbor Point, responded to this reviewResponded January 14, 2018

Thank you for the 5-Star Review! We are glad to hear you had a great experience with us and enjoyed our friendly and helpful staff. We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed October 17, 2017

This hotel mattress was hard, The bathroom wasn’t clean they had hair everywhere and it smelled like dog. My Allergies started to act up. I had to go get a shot the next day. I will not be staying here no more.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
LQ6237GM, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Garland Harbor Point, responded to this reviewResponded October 18, 2017

We want to take this opportunity to apologize for the poor service you received during your stay at our La Quinta Inn & Suites.

Your hotel experience was not the quality of service Our La Quinta Inn & Suites represents. You were promised a clean room and there is no excuse for our staff not being able to provide that. We fell short of our goal to provide quality guest service. Please accept our apologies.

Reviewed October 8, 2017

The staff at the front desk were very helpful and friendly. The room was clean and bed was comfortable. I felt safe.
I did miss the hand lotion! And maybe more sugar packets. Other than that, all was good.

Room Tip: Everything was great!
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Thanks so much for your great review of your recent stay with us in Garland. Your comments are truly appreciated and will be shared with the Team. We look forward to hosting you again in the future.

Reviewed October 4, 2017

I'm a longtime fan of LQ and it saddened me to have to give negative reviews for the last two LQ's I stayed at (in other towns) prior to this one. This one gained a little of my trust back as it was much nicer. As stated in other reviews, I can see where it could be a little noisy but thankfully we had a mature and respectful crowd there while we stayed. The breakfast at LQ doesn't seem to has as many choices as in the past but this one was also better than the two previous LQ's. I still would like to see the old breakfast choices come back. As always, the staff was the friendly and helpful normal you would expect at any LQ. I do have one small complaint but it would not stop me from staying at this place again. Since the walls do seem a little thin and noise from neighbors could potentially be a problem, I have a complaint about the room's AC system. I always put my room's AC fan on "always on" regardless of where I put the temperature setting just so I have some white noise to help cover up unwelcome sounds. The AC system would not let me do that here and it became painfully quiet when the AC turned off. A family that travelled with us and stayed in a separate room also had a complaint with the AC system but for a different reason. Apparently, housekeeping turned off their AC while cleaning the room and upon returning, it took a very long time for the room to get comfortable again.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
LQ6237GM, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Garland Harbor Point, responded to this reviewResponded October 6, 2017

Thank you so much for being our loyal customer and guest! We're so glad that our colleagues could be of service during your stay with us. We've shared your comments with our managers. Hope to see you back soon!!

Reviewed September 15, 2017

Stayed overnight for a funeral. Breakfast needs to have more options..
like hashbrowns and less bagels
People were a little noisy but quiet enough by 10pm , room 212 was very clean and spacious, great location just off I-30, i would stay again but please add some fruit bananas something to the breakfast

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Thanks so much for your great review of your recent stay with us in Garland but we can do better. Your comments are truly appreciated and will be shared with the Team. We look forward to hosting you again in the future.