“Good food, good lunch value, could use atmosphere”
Review of Firehouse Subs

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Firehouse Subs
Ranked #64 of 393 Restaurants in Garland
Reviewed August 7, 2014

Firehouse is usually a good sub or soup, and I like the prices for what you get to eat. The seating in the Garland Firewheel location is usually lacking, but overall the place is a good one for lunch or dinner.

Reviewed April 10, 2014 via mobile

I am never disappointed at this sandwich shop which I eat at every few weeks. It is always clean and the staff is always friendly. They are not stingy with their meat on the subs. Always freshly made, warm and tasty. A good value for the meal. Just recently found out that you can donate your change (or more) which benefits families of fallen firefighters. Pretty cool. I always drop my change for Ronald's House at McDonald's and you can do the same here at Firehouse Subs. It sounds so good I think I'll head over there today. My personal favorite: The Hero.

Been to Firehouse Subs? Share your experiences!