“Great food, attentive service”

Blue Corn Harvest Bar and Grill
Ranked #1 of 170 Restaurants in Georgetown
Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

We got a recommendation for this eatery and it was delightful. Three of us had seafood enchiladas (stacked, not rolled) and they were delicious. Also went early on a Wednesday so it was happy hour but we ordered a bottle of wine which was half-price. We will be back......already know what I want to order next. Great service too.

Date of visit: April 2018

Reviewed April 2, 2018 via mobile

Excellent food with great service and ambiance! The trout with the arugula salad on top is my favorite. Their corn muffins are really delicious, too!! I have been there several times. The last time that I went, we sat out on the back patio. Really, really nice!! A great experience!!

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed April 1, 2018 via mobile

We went for breakfast, & the selections were rather unusual. I like a basic breakfast.
However, the food was very well prepared. The service was excellent. The restaurant is very nice & clean.
I would go for lunch if we return.

Reviewed March 23, 2018

I loved this place! We had a great server named John and in spite of he busy it was, we had excellent and quick service. The heirloom Ruby Trout is an outstanding dish. There is live music on the patio on Thursday nights.

Reviewed March 17, 2018 via mobile

Sat on nice patio. Good drinks. Good guacamole ok fish tacos. Ok service. This was on a busy night...........................