“Great, comfortable hotel”

Ranked #5 of 10 Hotels in Georgetown
Lilesgirl
“Great, comfortable hotel”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 August 2009

Not much to choose from in Georgetown as we brought our daughter to Southwestern University for her freshman year. Chose Comfort Suites based on trip advisor reviews. It is obviously still new, and everything was clean and fresh. Staff were helpful and nice. Of course, it is a lower end hotel, so the quiet level in your room has a direct correlation with the consideration of your next door neighbors. We didn't try the complimentary breakfast. Free wireless worked fine. We expect to stay here many more times over the next 4 years. If it starts to fade, though, it looks like a Hampton Inn is going in across the freeway. I recommend you give this hotel a try, though.

• Stayed August 2009, travelled as a couple

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)
Dallas
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 August 2009

I stay frequently at this hotel for business --- usually for 3-4 days at a time. It is a newer and modern hotel, but my consistent complaint is about housekeeping. Regardless of the length of your stay, it's apparently hotel policy NOT to change bed linens. I think this is a basic expectation at any hotel, particularly one charging nearly $100 per night. I have stayed at this hotel numerous times over the past year and this practice never changes. If you notify front desk staff, then (and only then) you can expect sheets to be changed. It's a shame, because in most all other areas, this is a good place to stay.

• Stayed August 2009, travelled on business
Fairfield Glade, Tennessee
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 June 2009

Everything was perfect and very pretty. I would suggest to ask for a room on the back side to alleviate any Interstate traffic noise. Read other reviews that are 5 circles and that is what you get.

• Stayed June 2009, travelled on business
midwest
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 March 2009

This hotel was an excellent choice for our family. We were travelling with two little ones, 3 and 4. The rooms were super clean,big, and quiet. It was nice that there was a refridge and microwave in the room. The kids loved the pool. We were the only ones there at the pool, so it felt very private. The morning breakfast was very good and had many variety of choices. Hotel staff were friendly and helpful. We would stay again when passing through.

• Stayed February 2009, travelled with family
Jupiter, Florida
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 February 2009

Cleanest hotel I've stayed in a long time. Non-smoking a big plus! They were friendly and knowledgeable about the area. We had friends that stayed in other hotels in the area and lets just say we are very happy we pick this hotel instead. It's worth a few extra dollars.

• Stayed February 2009, travelled with family
dallas, texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 October 2008

My wife and I stay at many expensive, luxury hotels all around the world (see our other reviews). However, sometimes we are traveling for business or a quick trip and have limited hotel choices at our destination.

Let me just say this hotel is fantastic! The property is newly renovated, the rooms are clean, spacious and modern. For $100/night we got continental breakfast, free internet, and an overall wonderful stay.

The staff is friendly and accomodating even for demanding travelers such as ourselves.

We wish the management of this hotel could show other 'luxury' hotels how it should be done.

• Liked — Quality and cleanliness of property
  • Disliked — Nothing
  • Stayed October 2008, travelled on business
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Longview, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 September 2008

Super clean, very nice newer hotel. I am here for business and writing this as I sit in this nice room. The breakfast area looked great, I can't wait until the morning to check it out! I did not smell any chlorine in the pool area, I just wished I had not forgotten my suit! The front desk staff was super helpfull with any questions that I had concerning the local area. I would for sure stay here again.

• Stayed September 2008, travelled on business
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Also consider these accommodations in or near Georgetown
0.5 km away
Candlewood Suites Georgetown
#6 of 10 in Georgetown
11.3 km away
SpringHill Suites Austin Round Rock

Been to Comfort Suites? Share your experiences!