All reviews yogurt definitely stay here again room was clean the breakfast area fossil rim waffle maker one night stay enjoyable stay memorial day weekend first floor lobby pillows sonic glen tx promise microwave
Reviewed July 18, 2016

Walking in, the lobby was attractive but oh so warm! Texas summers demand AC and I was concerned. Rachel greeted us at the counter and took excellent care of us. She reassured me the rooms were very cool, and they were. The lobby & hallways and breakfast room were warm and that kept me from giving them the fifth star rating. The rooms were well equipped, very cool and the beds were just fantastic! I was a grandmother traveling with 2 6-year olds & 2 11 year olds so got a room with 2 king beds. It was perfect. Two of the three pools were operational and clean. The breakfast bar was really well equipped with sausage, eggs, waffles, juices, coffee, etc. That was a life saver for us in a small town with few dining choices. We were on the 3rd floor and had zero noise from outside. Many TV channels to choose from, soft towels - just a few extra bonus points for those as well. We would definitely stay there again. Rachel made it all work for us and she is a true asset for the facility.

Room tip: Rooms are very quiet but I like the top floors so I don't hear footsteps from above.
Date of stay: July 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Dave A, Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Near Comanche Peak, responded to this reviewResponded July 20, 2016

I'm glad you enjoyed your stay and I am working on getting the pools back in shape. I'll pass your comments on to Rachel. We hope to see you again.

Reviewed July 1, 2016 via mobile

The only reason I am giving 4 Stars is because the pool and kids pool and hot tub. The pool needed to have the bugs cleaned out but we just swam on one side. The other two were unfortunately out of order. They even have a grill if you wanted to grill out. The rooms have a refrigerator and microwave. Very clean. The staff was very kind and accommodating and the maid service was impeccable. A delicious hot breakfast and will definitely stay again.

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Jennifer M
Dave A, Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Near Comanche Peak, responded to this reviewResponded July 7, 2016

I have been working on getting the pools back in shape, I'm sorry that I wasn't able to get to them sooner and I apologize for that. I'm glad that we could make your stay enjoyable other than the pools.

Reviewed June 26, 2016

There's isn't anything negative i can say about this experience. The beds were awesome and those pillows (I wanted to take one home!) just cradled your head. The staff was very friendly and efficient. Great recommendation for a local watering hole, breakfast staff was friendly and courteous, clean . . . . yada, yada, yada . . . will visit Comfort Inns again!

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank 471francesca
Dave A, Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Near Comanche Peak, responded to this reviewResponded June 30, 2016

I'm glad you enjoyed your stay!

Reviewed June 14, 2016

We arrived on June 3rd right after the flooding in Texas and were informed the pool and first floor had some flood issues, but the breakfast area still had great coffee and waffles. The entire staff was very courteous and provided us with the extra pillows we needed. The location is close to a few places to eat, and a gas station selling fried pies. Fossil Rim Wildlife center was a blast.

1  Thank Lppmyst
Dave A, Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Near Comanche Peak, responded to this reviewResponded June 17, 2016

I'm glad you enjoyed your stay and I hope that we will see you again when you are in Glen Rose. Hopefully, it won't rain before your arrival next time!

Reviewed May 31, 2016

We stayed for 3 nights during the week while on vacation. We were there the week before Memorial Day Weekend. All the staff were courteous & friendly & very helpful. Our room was clean & very spacious. The beds were comfortable. I love the closet & the refrigerator/microwave/coffee maker setup. It's very neat. They were also generous with towels. We always had plenty which is great after spending part of the day at/in the river & coming back to clean up before going back out. The pool was out because of being struck by lightning, but the river was perfect at the time & we probably had more fun there than at the pool anyway! We hope to be able to make it back next year for vacation!

Date of stay: May 2016
2  Thank 77cliffy77
Dave A, Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Near Comanche Peak, responded to this reviewResponded June 3, 2016

I'm glad we could make your vacation stay enjoyable! We hope to see you again when you are int he Glen Rose area.