All reviews indoor pool sausage microwave fridge nice hot tub nice clean hotel exercise room front desk personnel morning shift night's sleep would stay here again biscuits excellent stay the breakfast area kids loved the pool king suite great price family trip
Reviewed September 28, 2018

Had family in town. Stay was excellent. Staff was superb! Breakfast was appetizing and kept fresshened up. Check in was fast and smooth and check out was even faster! I was thanked for being a returns member, and assured I was earning my points.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Harshal P, Owner at La Quinta Inn & Suites Glen Rose, responded to this reviewResponded September 29, 2018

Thank you so much for taking the time to fill out our survey! It is reviews such as yours that encourage our staff at La Quinta Inn & Suites in Glen Rose. We look forward to your next family visit!

Reviewed September 17, 2018

We enjoyed our stay here. This is a nice clean hotel. There was a nice view from our rooom of the surrounding area. I would definitly stay here again when I am in the area. I did not use all of the facilities but they looked real nice.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Harshal P, Owner at La Quinta Inn & Suites Glen Rose, responded to this reviewResponded September 19, 2018

thank you so much for your review of La Quinta Glen Rose.. We look forward to seeing you next time!

Reviewed September 16, 2018 via mobile

We thoroughly enjoyed our stay at La Quinta! The hotel was centrally located with very close proximity to the amphitheater and to restaurants. The front desk personnel were very courteous and helpful! The room was spacious with comfortable beds and most importantly for us, it was very clean! We will be back!

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Harshal P, Owner at La Quinta Inn & Suites Glen Rose, responded to this reviewResponded September 18, 2018

Thank you so much for your reply Pat! You opinions are very important to us and will be shared with my staff! We look forward to your next visit at La Quinta in Glen Rose TX!

Reviewed September 4, 2018

We were excited to get to stay in Glen Rose and then disappointed upon arriving in our room. The toilet had not only not been cleaned - but remains were in the toilet that gave that fact away. The bathroom floor was scattered with trash. Do want to complement the breakfast staff! First time we have seen two people keeping the breakfast area so neat, clean and well-stocked! Apparently, someone who worked at the hotel parked their car in the sheltered area, where people who are checking in need to unload their car. Didn't leave room for many to load or unload!

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Harshal P, Owner at La Quinta Inn & Suites Glen Rose, responded to this reviewResponded September 6, 2018

I would like to apologize for the condition of your room. That is not how we conduct ourselves at this hotel. I do not know what happened for this to have been missed, but I can assure you the housekeepers will be as affronted as you and I. The gentleman who parked in the sheltered area, parked there due to a physical handicap. I appreciate your comments about our Breakfast Ladies, and will be sure to pass those along as well. I hope that the next time you are in the Glen Rose are you will give us the opportunity to help make your memories bright!!

Reviewed August 28, 2018

Nice hotel with good amenities. This was my 2nd stay and both times they did not replenish coffee, cups or clean out coffee pot. Breakfast was good but they should change out items every other day. The hotel was right across the street from the Catholic church which was great. Local Mexican restaurants were very good.

Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Harshal P, Owner at La Quinta Inn & Suites Glen Rose, responded to this reviewResponded August 29, 2018

Thank you for staying with La Quinta in Glen Rose! I am sorry to hear that your coffee station was not replenished during either of your stays. Please be assured that I will look into this! We loved having you stay with us, and look forward to you staying again.