La Quinta Inn & Suites Glen Rose(Glen Rose)(Great Value!)
US$79
Comfort Inn & Suites Near Comanche Peak(Glen Rose)(Great Value!)
US$103
US$90
ComfortInn
US$81
US$80
US$72
Inn on the River(Glen Rose)
US$139
TripAdvisor
  • Spa
Live Oak B&B(Glen Rose)
Agoda.com
All reviewstexas shaped wafflesindoor poolwould stay here againfantastic staystaff was friendly and helpfulmini fridgeyogurtglenkidsmotelracedesksinkpet
Reviewed March 30, 2017

I made a reservation thru Expedia for Quality Inn. There is no cancellation policy anywhere on their Internet site. I called four days in advance to cancel the room when I found out my son's mountain biking race had been cancelled due to weather. Quality Inn refused to give me my money back. I am disgusted with the customer service with both Expedia and Quality Inn. I will make sure to avoid both companies in the future.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Amy E
Reviewed March 26, 2017 via mobile

Can't ask for better service and perks for the price. This hotel is well located if you are going to visit any of the various attractions in town. Well kept place, very clean, with excellent beds and linen.
The hotel offers a nice hot breakfast and the staff could not be more helpful. Another great perk is their swimming pool, loved it's lighting and the temperature was as good as it gets! Can't wait to return!

Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed March 20, 2017 via mobile

Dirty, old and unpleasant hotel. The hotel had a moldy odor. Check in took over 30 minutes with only one person in front of us. Beds had no skirt on bottom just bare mattress. No comforter just a very thin blanket. Pillows had black moldy spots on them. AC would not turn off using controls had to unplug. Bathroom was in need of update. Toilet paper holder was rusted and pitted. Tub had black caulking instead of white. Beds were hard and lumpy. There were only 5 tables in the breakfast area so we had to take our food elsewhere to eat. Breakfast was not restocked well. I took the last sausage at around 8am and they never put any more out even though breakfast was open until 9. Eggs were dry and awful. Front desk was slow and unwelcoming. They never smiled or greeted us kindly. Never thanked me for being an elite gold member. I booked this hotel for the indoor pool which was closed for cleaning during the evening until 830pm. At 830 it opened but it is very small and was soon too overcrowded with kids and unsafe for younger kids. I would not recommend this hotel. It needs renovated, deep cleaned, deodorized, new beds and linens, new ac units. Also there was a camera installed on the top of the tv which was a bit unnerving.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed November 29, 2016

Our family booked two rooms for a Thanksgiving getaway in Glen Rose. Having stayed in many places around this country and others, we felt no negatives at all except for lack of Internet connection on our end of the long hallway extending from the lobby. This was not at all a deal breaker because we had to walk only a few steps down the hallway or go to the lobby for good connections. Had we been on business, our review could be different.

Cleanliness, comfort, quiet, breakfast, friendliness - all were exceptional. Recommended, especially when others in the immediately area charge significantly more.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed October 29, 2016 via mobile

We have stayed at several of these chains. We have been very pleased with all of them. The rooms are clean and good size, breakfast is great, the staff friendly, and there is always coffee water and snacks available. Pool area is very nice as well. Oh bed are comfy too!!

Stayed: October 2016