La Quinta Inn & Suites Glen Rose(Glen Rose)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$74
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$83/night.

Comfort Inn & Suites Near Comanche Peak(Glen Rose)(Great Value!)
US$63
ComfortInn
US$81
US$81
US$73
Inn on the River(Glen Rose)
Free cancellation until 22/07
US$139
Hotels.com
US$55
Free cancellation until 22/07
US$125
Orbitz.com
Comfort Suites Granbury(Granbury)(Great Value!)
US$79
ComfortSuites
La Quinta Inn & Suites Granbury(Granbury)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 29/07
US$89
US$80
All reviewstexas shaped wafflesindoor poolwould stay here againfantastic staystaff was friendly and helpfulmini fridgeyogurtglenkidsmotelracedesksinkpet
Reviewed July 24, 2017

Clean room, good breakfast. Staff was friendly and helpful. The manager knows his job and was very helpful. We were very pleased with our stay here. The indoor pool was nice, saved us from getting sunburned and kept the kids busy until bedtime.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed May 8, 2017

After reading some of the other reviews I was a little worried about our stay. We had 2 rooms booked and both were very clean. We got checked in quickly. The staff was very helpful. The indoor pool was small and occasionally crowded, but my son loved it. Breakfast was the usual...pastries, cereal, yogurt, Texas shaped waffles, eggs and sausage. Our only complaint was the noise from upstairs. They must have been doing aerobics for hours or had a large dog or kids running and jumping. Overall, a very pleasant stay.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed April 23, 2017 via mobile

I read a few of the negative reviews prior to booking here and figured there was some exaggeration to the complaints. Nope! The carpet in my room was so sticky, my foot made an audible sound as it lifted off the floor. The hotel smelled overwhelmingly of stale smoke. The light in the bathroom was burned out, and the water pressure dropped down to almost nothing multiple times during my shower. The TV was so pixilated that I gave up and watched something on my phone. The beds were hard and cheap with the ratty, torn box springs exposed. There were several large stains on the desk chair. The breakfast was limited, but it was passable. Overall, I will do my best to avoid this place in the future.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed April 6, 2017

In reading some of the other reviews, I was a little skeptical about staying here. But the price was "right" since we had been in another town the night before and spent more than usual on an upgraded room so I took a chance on this hotel. I didn't experience any of the problems others have. From the outside it looks VERY new but the inside is not. Yes, obviously it's an older hotel but ALL hotels can't be brand new everywhere you go. It didn't smell bad to me at all, bathrooms were clean, beds were clean, rooms were clean, check-in took less than five minutes and very efficient, breakfast was good and well stocked. BEST part for me was the room stayed cool enough ALL night. I usually have problems with that in other hotels so I really enjoyed that. Only problem we had was the cable didn't work on the TV when we got there. The lady at the front desk came in our room and checked/fixed it and never had any other issues. Fairly close to town. I would stay here again if ever in the area. Go to the bar/grill called Hollywood & Vine downtown. Really cool place and great bar food/cold beer!

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed March 30, 2017

I made a reservation thru Expedia for Quality Inn. There is no cancellation policy anywhere on their Internet site. I called four days in advance to cancel the room when I found out my son's mountain biking race had been cancelled due to weather. Quality Inn refused to give me my money back. I am disgusted with the customer service with both Expedia and Quality Inn. I will make sure to avoid both companies in the future.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family