Motel 6 Mineral Wells(Mineral Wells)
US$45
US$55
US$149
Agoda.com
US$40
Best Western Plus Graham Inn(Graham)(Great Value!)
US$93
US$85
US$95
HIExpress.com
All reviewscliffs resortgroup salespro shopconvention facilitiesnice showernice resortfort worthchaparralspatruckfireplaceunitsbirkdale
Reviewed December 18, 2017

I love the Birkdale Condos--almost new inside and all the amenities-- the great view of the 18 hole golf course that surrounds them, the luxury set-up inside with several TVs, fireplace, full kitchen set up, super nice LR and DR furniture, comfortable king bed and two twins in the 2 BRs, two large full baths, nevermind the beautiful lake, huge marina and boat dock, the sandy beach, the restaurant and bar, two pools, playground, spa, and so much more!!

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
cliffsgm, General Manager at The Cliffs Resort, responded to this reviewResponded May 9, 2018

Thank you for your kind words. I will share them with my staff. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed October 1, 2017

Stayed at Cliffs Resort for a wedding and spent a good bit of time at the Restaurant/Bar. For the most part the service was great. Staff for Breakfast Buffet was very attentive and took care of anything needed. Lunch Server was horrible, My wife was almost done with lunch when my kids and I came in and my wife asked for her bill to be put on ours. Said she couldn't do it because she would lose her tip!!!! Assured her we would take care of her. Instead she was reassigned to our table and couldn't get our order right - worst experience in my time there. When I got my CC Bill the amount was much higher than I had written at restaurant and she had raised her tip to 37%, outrageous since she wasn't worth the 17% I had given her. Called the Manager at the Restaurant to complain and all he wanted to know was did I have a copy. Sent it to him and followed up with another phone call but never heard back. Too bad that she put a stain on the rest of the people there

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
3  Thank gobills2017
Reviewed September 19, 2017

We have been renting out the entire Cliffs Resort for 3 years now to hold our Annual Customer appreciation event. I cannot say enough about the staff. They were all very friendly and accomodating to our group. Melissa, Group Sales Mgr., was amazing to work with and went above and beyond to take care of our every need. Everyone from the front desk clerks, Christian, at the pro shop, the event planning staff and the waiters, waitresses & bartenders were very friendly, professional and very easy to work with. Many rooms have a beautiful lake view and very nicely decorated with a comfy bed you won't want to get out of. The golf course is breathtaking and quite challenging! The pool is peaceful with a relaxing waterfall or try out the Spa for a massage. I have enjoyed both. Our entire group loves coming here and it's their favorite event of the year because of the venue.
Also, a very romantic place for a couples get away weekend. Slip into one of the plush terry robes and sit on the patio, have a drink and enjoy the view! Don't miss out on this place......you'll regret it.

Room Tip: King rooms in the middle of the 200 bldg with a Lake view are amazing!!
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
4  Thank SBarnett2017
Reviewed June 23, 2017

We are timeshare owners and have one of the Birkdale condos, this was the worst stay by far. The food was not near as good and extremely overpriced for what you get. I posted a picture of the catfish.....see if you can find the catfish let alone the difference between the catfish and fries? The condo itself is still beautiful and so is the property, but the customer service is non existent now. Lisa the bartender was extremely rude and since it was 15 minutes till closing....she diddnt need to help anyone anymore. The only customer service we received was at the pro shop. Really sad to this this starting to go the other way. Better be glad to be the only game in town.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
6  Thank Amy R
Reviewed October 26, 2016

played golf with my husband on a friday. had a great time. the golf course, although very difficult, was breathtaking. the views were gorgeous with the lake nearby and the cliffs were steep. lunch was awesome. the bartender, Michelle, was awesome and friendly. went back the next day (Saturday) for dinner. the restaurant and bar was not very busy at all. sat down and watched as other couples that sat down after us were served. a group of golfer ladies were served as well. many times waiters walked past us and never gave us a glance. we were not acknowledged at all. we finally stood up and walked out and a waiter proclaimed he did not know what we wanted. it was the strangest thing we have ever seen!

Stayed: October 2016