Comfort Suites Granbury
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
Holiday Inn Express Granbury(Granbury)(Great Value!)
US$81
US$55
Hilton Garden Inn Granbury(Granbury)(Great Value!)
US$119
La Quinta Inn & Suites Granbury(Granbury)(Great Value!)
US$72
Quality Inn & Suites(Granbury)(Great Value!)
US$63
Best Western Grandbury Inn & Suites(Granbury)(Great Value!)
US$71
US$69
Agoda.com
Nutt House Historic Hotel(Granbury)(Great Value!)
US$119
US$103
Plantation Inn Granbury(Granbury)(Great Value!)
US$69
US$64
Agoda.com
All reviewswafflesnice hotelgetaway destinationexercise roomgolf tournamentthe breakfast areacomfortable stayrooms are largeroom was very clean and comfortablebreakfast itemsglen roserecommend this hotelgreat ratehotel is locateddesk clerkdowntown areastayed nights
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 13 June 2011

It was so clean and nice. The beds were absolutely wonderful. I recommend to anyone.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank freezequeen55
Reviewed 21 July 2010

I stayed here and this was the best place I have stayed at in a long time. The rooms were very clean and nice to have a inside pool. Staff was very friendly and just overall perfect.

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 July 2009

We arrived on a Wed. afternoon after a long day of driving. Called several hotels in area and this was the least expensive location that had the amenities we desired (in-door pool, king beds and fold-outs, breakfast, etc.). Check-in was quick and easy, and we were enjoying the pool (kids) and heated spa pool (adults) within 30 minutes!! The hotel is new and was very well maintained. We had none of the problems others have listed in the reviews, and will certainly return to this hotel in the future for quick get aways. Don't know how the week-ends are, but during our stay it was not crowded or noisy, etc.., and we had the pool and spa to ourselves quite a bit.

• Stayed: July 2009, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 March 2009

The hotel was really nice, it was well kept and seems fairly new. The staff was friendly and I didnt have any problems. I came to granbury with my business and I come frequently and would recommend it to others as well.

• Stayed: March 2009, travelled on business
Reviewed 5 March 2009

We stayed there during the summer during a baseball tournament. The hotel itself is nice but the first night they put us in the room right by the elevator and it sounded like a train going through the room all night long! The next day after I complained they begrudgingly moved me but offered no discount or comping. When some fellow parents came the next night , they put them in that room and they also complained. They should never rent that room to anyone and were very aware of the problem When I complained about comping the room they stated it only bothered some people and not only didn't comp the room but charged us for an extra night even though we let them know we would have to check out early. Complaints fell on deaf ears and I would never stay there again. Too bad for the bad management at that time. It is a nice hotel.

• Stayed: June 2008, travelled with family