All reviews waffles indoor pool nice hotel exercise room breakfast room room was very clean and comfortable allow pets glen rose rooms are large breakfast items hot breakfast would stay here again recommend this hotel great rate hotel is located downtown area stayed nights
Reviewed June 18, 2018

The rooms were clean and the desk person immediately responded to small issues that needed fixing. Had a nice indoor pool and hot tub. The continental breakfast was good and they had waffle irons as well as eggs, biscuits and sausage.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed April 29, 2018 via mobile

Visited recently while attending a wedding. Friendly staff allowed early check-in (always a plus in my book); room was clean and comfortable. Small indoor pool looked inviting and free breakfast was palatable, although the dining area is a little cramped. Understand they have new owners. Hope their service levels continue. I'd stay there again.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed February 24, 2018 via mobile

Choose this hotel based on location and price, but will return for the hospitality. Especially grateful to the warm and gracious front desk manager. We brought a small dog and she went far out of her way to make us comfortable.

The rooms were clean, spacious and well decorated, with high ceilings. Breakfast was very good with a nice choice of hot and cold foods.

The hotel is on the east side of the lake, near a supermarket with quick access to the highway.

Downtown Granbury is five easy minutes away and is totally worth the visit.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
3  Thank TSSNM
Reviewed December 6, 2017

The rooms are large and nice. It was very quiet. we were disappointed in the breakfast.
They kept running out of everything and let the trash can run over. I finally went to front desk to tell them what was happening.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank fjmAustin
Reviewed December 2, 2017

This is the only hotel I've visited in Granbury and there are many from which to choose. My top priorities are cleanliness and a decent bed and everything in the room works (fridge, microwave etc). Secondary issues are internet access, decent breakfast. We have no need for indoor pools, exercise room etc.

This hotel scored very high with my wife and me with the top priorities and also provides amenities I don't need but others may enjoy. The only complaints I have were with the toilet which was very low to the floor (hard for old folks to get up and down) and slick water in the shower. These are two pet peeves that do not show up on most reviews. Nevertheless, I would recommend this hotel and may very well find a need to return.

I should also give this hotel extra credit for their internet service. It was high speed and had no restriction on what we could access. There is no menu on their cable TV service so searching for a suitable program consumed too much time. We were able to use our laptop and watched some of our favorite programs on Netflix and Amazon.

I hope in the future, hotels will equip their TVs with blue-tooth so guests can join their laptops and watch the internet via the large screen.

Stayed: November 2017