All reviews waffles an older hotel nice price across the bridge bed was comfortable amazing hospitality several times a year family reunion coffee pot mini fridge enjoyed my stay great place to stay dutch lobby owner lake wilkinson
Reviewed August 9, 2018

I were stay during my son soccer tournament. The hotel location is good, easy access from Hyw.. That time the owner family has party that occupy the entire pool even my patio in front of my room. It create a lot noise and hard access to my room. They should put hotel guest as priority over they owner family !
There was limited outlets for my laptop and chargers. Hopefully that will be one of the improvements made to the rooms.
The cost was great, breakfast was the usual biscuits, sausage and gravy, waffles, cereal, fruit, array of beverage.
The staff is OK.

Room Tip: If you do nit like noice, stay away from 1st level on the front pool
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed May 31, 2018

False advertising. You can see the water if you strain your neck but to actually get to it you have to drive downtown. Photography on hotel website is very good -- it hides scratches, scuffs, and dated furniture.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed May 14, 2018

It was the helpful and friendly staff that made our visit and stay such a wonderful time. Upon our arrival, Stephanie, who was managing the front desk did everything she could to accommodate our wishes and desires to make our stay as pleasant as possible. Because of some limitations of our party, she moved rooms around again and again; even offering us the most exclusive room available. The owner, his wife and all the other staff members were very friendly and genuinely interested in our reason to visit Granbury and offered several suggestions of places to dine and visit according to our reason for staying in Granbury. They even stopped by our room to make sure we had everything we needed and were comfortable in our rooms.
One reason for our visit was to go to Eagle Mountain Farmhouse Cheese Factory in Lipan. When we traveled to Lipan the next day, which was several miles away, we found that they had a cheese-making class that covered several hours and started early enough to get the entire class done. When I asked where the class participants stayed to take the class, the young lady helping us said, "We always recommend that they stay at Plantation Inn in Granbury (which is now PLANTATION INN & SUITES). Our group is looking into taking the cheese-making class and will certainly stay at Plantation Inn and Suites!!!

Room Tip: The rooms were being furnished with new mattresses. There are a few rooms above the reception area that are exceptionally nice and large.
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed April 28, 2018

Generous-sized room had fridge and microwave. Free breakfast was better than most. Location was near major road with railroad tracks beyond, but room didn't seem to be that noisy. Certainly didn't interfere with my sleep. Good walking distance from downtown Granbury (just about got my 10000 steps walking there and back).

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed April 8, 2018

we stayed in this hotel and it was a nicely appointed room clean and had a very good shower. The hotel is very pet friendly and the lake was quite nice. It is under renovations and it was sometimes a bit noisy but that is what you expected with construction. The staff was excellent

Room Tip: rooms in back have lake view
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family