All reviewsdoyle suiteterry perrychocolate covered strawberriesgreat hostslake granburycupcakesserved family stylestrawberry crepesstuffed french toastnice gazebofeel right at homehighly recommend this b bnext morningother guestspersonal serviceoverlooking lakebreakfast was delicious
Reviewed April 11, 2011

My husband surprised me with an overnight getaway and he REALLY scored points by booking us at Baker St. Harbour. Perry & Terry were super friendly, offering lots of suggestions on things to do & places to eat. Our room was great. The bed was very comfortable with nice, soft, plush linens and with our own thermostat we were able to keep the temperature where we liked it. The private bath with large jetted tub was an amazing way to relax after an afternoon of shopping on the square. The house itself and the grounds were also very nice. The deck over the water, the Gazebo & waterfall, sipping coffee out on the porch, all made our stay extra special. But breakfast was definitely a highlight. Hot, yummy, and very filling. I can't wait to stay here again!!!

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed April 7, 2011

Terry and Perry are great hosts. The B&B is quaint with great access to lake Grandbury. Terry did a great job helping me plan a surprise 25th anniversary weekend for my wife and I. Perry's cooking was outstanding. They really put the breakfast in bed and breakfast. Would recommend to anyone heading to the Grandbury area.

Room Tip: We stayed in the Cloud 9 room that has a balcony
  • Stayed: April 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed March 21, 2011

My husband and I went to Granbury to celebrate our 46th wedding annivrsary. It was our first time to stay at the Baker St. Harbour, Waterfront B&B. The house and grounds are beautiful, and the hosts, Perry and Terry, are two of the friendliest and nicest people we have met. We felt like we were visiting family! They were so accomodating and helpful. Our room was immaculate and we loved our afternoon snack of red velvet cake with cream cheese frosting out in the gazebo. We loved walking down by the lake and sitting on the deck for awhile in the afternoon. The breakfast was delicious, the French toast about the best I have eaten. We loved our entire stay her and will definitely be going back....so relaxing.

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed March 8, 2011

We were made to feel at home the minute we arrived at this lovely inn. Terry and Perry make you feel like family at every moment. We celebrated our 20th anniversary here and enjoyed the card & rose petals placed in our room, special treats like chocolate dipped strawberries and cupcakes that were arranged for us. The Dr. Doyle Suite was spacious and comfy and the jetted tub was very relaxing. The grounds are beautiful and the deck over the lake was just the right touch. I spent over an hour reading in the sun one afternoon and enjoyed my time immensely. The breakfasts are cooked to perfection and served with a smile. I highly recommend Baker Street Harbour Waterfront Bed & Breakfast to all!

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed March 7, 2011

My husband and I stayed Valentine's weekend in the Dr Doyle Suite. The room was very spacious, we liked that it had a private entrance. The only downside that I can say about our whole experience is that this suite is located right outside the parlor on the bottom floor, which is a common area. The breakfast was absolutely delicious and Terry and Perry were super friendly and accomodating.

• Stayed: February 2011, travelled as a couple