“Couldn't Have Been Better!”

and 1 more site!
Baker St. Harbour, Waterfront Bed and Breakfast
Ranked #3 of 18 Granbury B&B and Inns
Reviewed 4 May 2011

My girlfriend and I decided that it was time to treat ourselves to a little pampering. Neither of us had ever been to a B&B, but thought it would be the best way to spend a weekend. We could not have been more right. Terry and Perry were the perfect hosts. We felt like we were old family. The house is very nice. I liked that it was all original. When we got to our room there were rose pedals and candles lit. Bubble bath drawn for her. And a few other touches that were perfect...all without request. The short walk to the boat dock overlooking the lake was also a treat. Very relaxing! Breakfast was good. I begged my way in to a second helping. And if there was anything you would like that wasn't already prepared...it would've been made. I love this place. We decided that we would come back at least 3 more times...as to stay once in each room. They spoiled us there and have ruined us for hotels.

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 18 April 2011

We have tried other B&B in Granbury TX so decided to stay here. We were delightfully surprised. We stay i the Dr Doyle suite and thoroughly enjoyed it. Terry and Perry made our stay enjoyable. They gave us our privacy to rest and relax. The breakfasts were delicious! The afternoon homemade snack was a bonus extra that we have not experienced before. will go there again!

Room Tip: Ask for the Dr Doyle suite
Reviewed 12 April 2011

I stayed at Baker St Harbor Inn last week end with my husband, son and daughter-in-law. We enjoyed ourselves tremendously. Terry and Perry have perfected the art of being good hosts. The Inn was very clean which is always important. Breakfast was delicious with an egg strata, asparagus, baked ham, hash browns and wonderful cinnamon rolls. I would go back any time I have the chance.

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 April 2011

My husband surprised me with an overnight getaway and he REALLY scored points by booking us at Baker St. Harbour. Perry & Terry were super friendly, offering lots of suggestions on things to do & places to eat. Our room was great. The bed was very comfortable with nice, soft, plush linens and with our own thermostat we were able to keep the temperature where we liked it. The private bath with large jetted tub was an amazing way to relax after an afternoon of shopping on the square. The house itself and the grounds were also very nice. The deck over the water, the Gazebo & waterfall, sipping coffee out on the porch, all made our stay extra special. But breakfast was definitely a highlight. Hot, yummy, and very filling. I can't wait to stay here again!!!

Reviewed 7 April 2011

Terry and Perry are great hosts. The B&B is quaint with great access to lake Grandbury. Terry did a great job helping me plan a surprise 25th anniversary weekend for my wife and I. Perry's cooking was outstanding. They really put the breakfast in bed and breakfast. Would recommend to anyone heading to the Grandbury area.

Room Tip: We stayed in the Cloud 9 room that has a balcony
Reviewed 21 March 2011

My husband and I went to Granbury to celebrate our 46th wedding annivrsary. It was our first time to stay at the Baker St. Harbour, Waterfront B&B. The house and grounds are beautiful, and the hosts, Perry and Terry, are two of the friendliest and nicest people we have met. We felt like we were visiting family! They were so accomodating and helpful. Our room was immaculate and we loved our afternoon snack of red velvet cake with cream cheese frosting out in the gazebo. We loved walking down by the lake and sitting on the deck for awhile in the afternoon. The breakfast was delicious, the French toast about the best I have eaten. We loved our entire stay her and will definitely be going back....so relaxing.

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 March 2011

We were made to feel at home the minute we arrived at this lovely inn. Terry and Perry make you feel like family at every moment. We celebrated our 20th anniversary here and enjoyed the card & rose petals placed in our room, special treats like chocolate dipped strawberries and cupcakes that were arranged for us. The Dr. Doyle Suite was spacious and comfy and the jetted tub was very relaxing. The grounds are beautiful and the deck over the lake was just the right touch. I spent over an hour reading in the sun one afternoon and enjoyed my time immensely. The breakfasts are cooked to perfection and served with a smile. I highly recommend Baker Street Harbour Waterfront Bed & Breakfast to all!

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled as a couple