All reviewsdoyle suiteterry perrychocolate covered strawberriesgreat hostslake granburycupcakesserved family stylestrawberry crepesstuffed french toastnice gazebofeel right at homehighly recommend this b bnext morningother guestspersonal serviceoverlooking lakebreakfast was delicious
Reviewed April 18, 2011

We have tried other B&B in Granbury TX so decided to stay here. We were delightfully surprised. We stay i the Dr Doyle suite and thoroughly enjoyed it. Terry and Perry made our stay enjoyable. They gave us our privacy to rest and relax. The breakfasts were delicious! The afternoon homemade snack was a bonus extra that we have not experienced before. will go there again!

Room Tip: Ask for the Dr Doyle suite
Reviewed April 12, 2011

I stayed at Baker St Harbor Inn last week end with my husband, son and daughter-in-law. We enjoyed ourselves tremendously. Terry and Perry have perfected the art of being good hosts. The Inn was very clean which is always important. Breakfast was delicious with an egg strata, asparagus, baked ham, hash browns and wonderful cinnamon rolls. I would go back any time I have the chance.

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed April 11, 2011

My husband surprised me with an overnight getaway and he REALLY scored points by booking us at Baker St. Harbour. Perry & Terry were super friendly, offering lots of suggestions on things to do & places to eat. Our room was great. The bed was very comfortable with nice, soft, plush linens and with our own thermostat we were able to keep the temperature where we liked it. The private bath with large jetted tub was an amazing way to relax after an afternoon of shopping on the square. The house itself and the grounds were also very nice. The deck over the water, the Gazebo & waterfall, sipping coffee out on the porch, all made our stay extra special. But breakfast was definitely a highlight. Hot, yummy, and very filling. I can't wait to stay here again!!!

Reviewed April 7, 2011

Terry and Perry are great hosts. The B&B is quaint with great access to lake Grandbury. Terry did a great job helping me plan a surprise 25th anniversary weekend for my wife and I. Perry's cooking was outstanding. They really put the breakfast in bed and breakfast. Would recommend to anyone heading to the Grandbury area.

Room Tip: We stayed in the Cloud 9 room that has a balcony
Reviewed March 21, 2011

My husband and I went to Granbury to celebrate our 46th wedding annivrsary. It was our first time to stay at the Baker St. Harbour, Waterfront B&B. The house and grounds are beautiful, and the hosts, Perry and Terry, are two of the friendliest and nicest people we have met. We felt like we were visiting family! They were so accomodating and helpful. Our room was immaculate and we loved our afternoon snack of red velvet cake with cream cheese frosting out in the gazebo. We loved walking down by the lake and sitting on the deck for awhile in the afternoon. The breakfast was delicious, the French toast about the best I have eaten. We loved our entire stay her and will definitely be going back....so relaxing.

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled as a couple