and 1 more site!
Baker St. Harbour, Waterfront Bed and Breakfast
Ranked #3 of 18 Granbury B&B and Inns
Reviewed 3 February 2010

Although I arrived very late the host was gracious and met me at my car and helped with my bags. I was traveling solo and did not need a large room. Second-story (stairs) room was small but perfect. Bedding is critical to me and the bed in this room was very comfortable and made with very soft linens. Lit candles...chocolate covered strawberry...cupcakes...and a glass of milk were waiting for me. Satellite tv in room although I could not figure out how to turn it on even though I re-read the directions repeatedly. Wonderful clawleg tub w/shower attachment and complimentary essential oils. Loved the fact that I had control of the thermostat AND there was a small fan in the room as I am addicted to the sound of a fan at night. Even had a small outdoor balcony overlooking lake. Room was spotless with no residual odors. There was also a small fridge with complimentary water, coffee pot, and microwave were in room. Really a near-perfect experience. and I would definitely return.

• Stayed: February 2010, travelled on business
1  Thank joiningthisisahassle

Reviewed 20 January 2010

Terry and Perry made the weekend getaway the Best stay we have since our anniversary stay in Aug. This was our third trip to Baker Street Harbour Waterfront Bed and Breakfast and every time we stay is better than the last. We have one more room to stay in and we will have covered all of them, there has not been anything disappointing about any one of our stays. In fact Terry works with me so well my wife thinks I am a Romantic and well that goes a long way. My wife and I would recommend the Baker St. Harbour in Granbury, TX to anyone looking for a peaceful romantic time.

Very Happy!!!

The Spry's

• Stayed: January 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 January 2010

this bed and breakfast is right off of Lake Granbury. Absolutely beautiful view. Wonderful breakfast and snacks. We have been there two times and look forward to the next time we can go.

• Stayed: January 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 November 2009

From the moment I called to set the reservation for my husband's 60th surprise birthday gift I knew I had called the right place! Terry and Perry were absolutely fantastic! Our room was beautiful, wonderful breakfast, great hospitality! We were able to go boating, and on a horse carriage ride, plus they even made our dinner reservations for us! I could'nt have been more pleased with our stay, and we plan on returning every year.

Reviewed 10 November 2009

What a wonderful wedding! When my step-daughter first told us she wanted to get married on Holloween, I was surprised. They had decided they wanted a non-traditional wedding. When we contacted Terry and Perry at the Baker St. Harbour, Waterfront Bed & Breakfast, they were more than willing to accomodate us. They pulled out all their Holloween decorations and really did a fantastic job decorating. Included in the wedding package was a night in the honeymoon suite. However, before the newly weds headed off that night they asked us if we wanted to use the honeymoon suite since they were not. Of course we did and had a wonderful time. Now we are planning to return next fall. I would highly recommend the Baker St. Harbour, Waterfront Bed & Breakfast.

Reviewed 3 November 2009

Come prepared to be pampered with delicious breakfasts and accomodations.

• Stayed: October 2009, travelled with friends
Reviewed 19 October 2009

My husband and myself recently had our wedding at the b&b, and we had an absolute blast besides the rain. The rain made it even more fun! Terri and Perry are some of the best, most cooperative people, and made my big day really special! They even gave my husband and I a gift!