All reviewsdoyle suiteterry perrychocolate covered strawberriesgreat hostslake granburycupcakesserved family stylestrawberry crepesstuffed french toastnice gazebofeel right at homehighly recommend this b bnext morningother guestspersonal serviceoverlooking lakebreakfast was delicious
Reviewed January 20, 2010

Terry and Perry made the weekend getaway the Best stay we have since our anniversary stay in Aug. This was our third trip to Baker Street Harbour Waterfront Bed and Breakfast and every time we stay is better than the last. We have one more room to stay in and we will have covered all of them, there has not been anything disappointing about any one of our stays. In fact Terry works with me so well my wife thinks I am a Romantic and well that goes a long way. My wife and I would recommend the Baker St. Harbour in Granbury, TX to anyone looking for a peaceful romantic time.

Very Happy!!!

The Spry's

• Stayed: January 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed January 7, 2010

this bed and breakfast is right off of Lake Granbury. Absolutely beautiful view. Wonderful breakfast and snacks. We have been there two times and look forward to the next time we can go.

• Stayed: January 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed November 11, 2009

From the moment I called to set the reservation for my husband's 60th surprise birthday gift I knew I had called the right place! Terry and Perry were absolutely fantastic! Our room was beautiful, wonderful breakfast, great hospitality! We were able to go boating, and on a horse carriage ride, plus they even made our dinner reservations for us! I could'nt have been more pleased with our stay, and we plan on returning every year.

• Stayed: October 2009, travelled as a couple
Reviewed November 10, 2009

What a wonderful wedding! When my step-daughter first told us she wanted to get married on Holloween, I was surprised. They had decided they wanted a non-traditional wedding. When we contacted Terry and Perry at the Baker St. Harbour, Waterfront Bed & Breakfast, they were more than willing to accomodate us. They pulled out all their Holloween decorations and really did a fantastic job decorating. Included in the wedding package was a night in the honeymoon suite. However, before the newly weds headed off that night they asked us if we wanted to use the honeymoon suite since they were not. Of course we did and had a wonderful time. Now we are planning to return next fall. I would highly recommend the Baker St. Harbour, Waterfront Bed & Breakfast.

• Stayed: October 2009, travelled as a couple
Reviewed November 3, 2009

Come prepared to be pampered with delicious breakfasts and accomodations.

• Stayed: October 2009, travelled with friends