“Wonderful Retreat!”

and 1 more site!
Baker St. Harbour, Waterfront Bed and Breakfast
Ranked #3 of 18 Granbury B&B and Inns
Reviewed 8 March 2011

We were made to feel at home the minute we arrived at this lovely inn. Terry and Perry make you feel like family at every moment. We celebrated our 20th anniversary here and enjoyed the card & rose petals placed in our room, special treats like chocolate dipped strawberries and cupcakes that were arranged for us. The Dr. Doyle Suite was spacious and comfy and the jetted tub was very relaxing. The grounds are beautiful and the deck over the lake was just the right touch. I spent over an hour reading in the sun one afternoon and enjoyed my time immensely. The breakfasts are cooked to perfection and served with a smile. I highly recommend Baker Street Harbour Waterfront Bed & Breakfast to all!

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 7 March 2011

My husband and I stayed Valentine's weekend in the Dr Doyle Suite. The room was very spacious, we liked that it had a private entrance. The only downside that I can say about our whole experience is that this suite is located right outside the parlor on the bottom floor, which is a common area. The breakfast was absolutely delicious and Terry and Perry were super friendly and accomodating.

• Stayed: February 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 January 2011

This was a great place to stay. We loved the rooms with all the beautiful victorian decor. The beds were oh so comfortable, and the service was excellent. Terry and Perry make you feel right at home, pampering you all the while. The dinner and breakfast we were served was so delicious. I remember sitting around the fire pit, keeping our toes warm and roasting marshmallows while looking over the moonlit lake. My family and I shared many smiles together that night. Baker St. Harbour was the perfect meeting place for our family.

• Stayed: December 2010, travelled with friends
Reviewed 5 January 2011

We selected Granbury as a half-way place to gather with friends and family over the Christmas Holiday. The hospitality and amenities provided were exceptional and greatly exceeded what we were expecting. A complete christmas dinner with all the trimmings was a tremendous highlight of our evening. The home itself is full of history dating all the way back to 1892 and well preserved, the grounds are well kept and provided us with substantial enjoyment and relaxation. This was a first experience at a Bed and Breakfast. It was truly a remarkable time that we will always remember.
Jerry and Mary

Stayed: December 2010, travelled with friends
Reviewed 13 December 2010

We really enjoyed our stay at Baker St. Bed and Breakfast. We were celebrating our recent engagement and our hostess (owner) Terri prepared our room beautifully. She even had chilled champagne and chocolate dipped strawberries for us when we arrived! It was a thoroughly enjoyable stay. terri prepared a very delicious breakfast for us. Beautiful location right on the lake. We would definitely stay there again!

• Stayed: November 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 December 2010

I stayed at the Baker St. Harbour over the Thanksgiving holiday this year. I can't say enough good things about my host and hostess. Not only were the rooms beautiful and well-cared for, I got some much needed sleep and a Thanksgiving dinner to remember forever. If you need a beautiful view, time to yourself to think and contemplate and a good dose of comfort food, you can't go wrong here.

• Stayed: November 2010, travelled solo
Reviewed 24 October 2010

I was so very pleased in my search for the ideal location for a Family Getaway to find this charming Bed & Breakfast and the marvelous Hosts, Perry & Terry Wray!
I spoke to Terry and immediately felt a connection in that she was willing to work with me to make our stay pleasant and relaxing. She could not have been more accomodating with my requests.
We stayed for several days during the Christmas Season (Christmas Eve & Christmas Day) and all of our needs were taken care of, with tact, patience and understanding. I feel the Wray's went way beyond my expectations in that they even prepared two dinners for our family, so we could stay at the B & B and enjoy the gorgeous decorations and ambiance and not have the hassle of finding restaurants. They were charming and delightful and we were attended to in a fashion rivaling an upscale restaurant.
We even had the enjoyment of taking a pontoon trip on Lake Granbury, which was relaxing and fun! We enjoyed playing yard games and strolled to downtown Granbury to see the beautiful and imaginitive festive light displays!
Our rooms were comfortable, quiet and the views were amazing. My Mother relished relaxing in her luxurious bathroom with soft candles and bath oils. We all loved the bountiful breakfasts and our Host's pleasant comaraderie and personal attention! The Christmas decorations were so beautiful and it was wonderful to relax, laugh and enjoy them with Family.
Needless to say, being from out of state, we loved our stay and wished we lived closer to take advantage of this Granbury luxury on more excursions!
We have stayed at several Bed & Breakfasts, but this was by far, the best experience all of us have ever had!

• Stayed: December 2009, travelled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Granbury
1.3 km away
23 km away
Inn on the River
Inn on the River
#1 of 6 in Glen Rose

Been to Baker St. Harbour, Waterfront Bed and Breakfast? Share your experiences!