All reviews front desk jacuzzi room awesome service hotel is clean easy access the hotel staff next morning free breakfast nice room definitely stay here again biscuits bw tx cereal tina
Reviewed August 24, 2018

I can not express how much I enjoyed this hotel. Coming into town for an unexpected trip and having a family of four I was so thankful when they allowed me to check in early at no extra charge. The staff was amazing. My room and the entire hotel was so clean and the staff was very professional and courteous. I especially enjoyed the hot tub and pool so I could relax after a long day. I will visit here everytime I am in the area. The best hotel I have visited in this area by far!

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
CaraLeising, Public Relations Manager at Best Western Grandbury Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded August 31, 2018

And your kind words were amazing. Thank you so much for taking the time to hear how your loved our hotel. We love it also. It really is so beautiful and so relaxing. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us about the Best Western Granbury.

Reviewed August 13, 2018 via mobile

I've sent 2 emails to the manager and left messages to return my call regarding a cancellation fee that was charged when I upgraded my room to a suite. Booking.com has even tried to reach out and no response. The hotel is very nice and clean and the staff is friendly and they have apologized for their manager not responding.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with friends
CaraLeising, Manager at Best Western Grandbury Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded August 31, 2018

I am so sorry to hear this. My name is Cara and I did not receive your message. If there is still an unresolved issue, please call the hotel and ask for me. The team will send me your contact information. Thank you so much for staying with us.

Reviewed July 22, 2018

We really enjoyed our stay, but found the breakfast set up seriously lacking. The staff was very helpful. The swimming pool and hot tub were amazing! The fitness center could use a few more pieces of equipment.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for letting us know what you think of the hotel. While our fitness center gets little use, we would be thrilled to know what you felt like needed to be added. We offer waffles, cereal, bisquits and gravy, oatmeal, juices, coffee, breads and pastries and as an added extra we put eggs and a meat or breakfast tacos on your continental breakfast. If you wouldn't mind we'd like to know what you felt was missing. We are glad that you find time to enjoy that wonderful pool and hot tub. We hope that when you stay in Granbury, we hope you will stay with us. Thank you.

Reviewed July 21, 2018 via mobile

Definitely in the top 3 of fave hotels stayed (I’m 44), traveled with 70+, 6yr and 2yr. Staff was friendly & helpful, very clean, 100+ actual temp & everywhere in the hotel was cool, the ac in the room /hall was amazing. We stayed in multi room suite with 2 bathrooms, reasonably priced & plenty of room for us to spread out. We loved the pool area. The kids pool was perfect for the 2yr. The kids and Nana loved the big porch and rockers. We met owner during check out, very personable. Recommend this hotel to anyone staying in Glen Rose.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family

Thank you so much for staying.

Reviewed July 16, 2018

Fantastic place to stay when exploring this area. The hotel is clean and modernly decorated, and our rooms were nicely appointed, clean and comfortable. On top of all that, the service was just spectacular. In particular, Anish at the front desk was so helpful, cheerful and welcoming.

We will definitely be back!

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
1  Thank iamjadiam

We take great pride in the cleanliness of our facility and thank you for noticing. We are so fortunate to be surround by so many caring and cheerful team members. It was our pleasure to have you at the hotel. We hope to see you again.