All reviews front desk jacuzzi room the hotel staff easy access great room comfortable beds enjoyed our stay definitely stay here again next morning free breakfast great place to stay very nice hotel my parents biscuits sausage bw tx
Reviewed September 6, 2018 via mobile

They're trying to charge me for a broken TV that we did not break I am a good reoccurring customer I have a house right off the square I don't even have to go to this place we just do it because we like to get out of the house and we like the Jacuzzi room bottom line I checked out on the 29th today on the 6I get a message from Wells Fargo that my account has been overdrawn $500 I call Wells Fargo to find out what this is a bout and they tell me That is it a dispute with Best Western I call Best Western to find out what's going on and they told me that they found out that a TV got broke that TV was not broke when I left I know that for a fact and why Didn't they contact me on the on the 30th? Why didn't they contact me at all? I had to find out through my bank when my count got over drawn in and who gave them the right to run my card? I will be disputing this charge and if I have to take them to court I will because I know dam well that TV was not broke when we left and ever since miss Jennifer left this place has gone totally downhill nobody knows what the h*** they're doing I ask for the owners phone number and nobody can give it to me yall really screwed up by losing miss Jennifer I hope you know that

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed August 24, 2018

I can not express how much I enjoyed this hotel. Coming into town for an unexpected trip and having a family of four I was so thankful when they allowed me to check in early at no extra charge. The staff was amazing. My room and the entire hotel was so clean and the staff was very professional and courteous. I especially enjoyed the hot tub and pool so I could relax after a long day. I will visit here everytime I am in the area. The best hotel I have visited in this area by far!

Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
CaraLeising, Public Relations Manager at Best Western Grandbury Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded August 31, 2018

And your kind words were amazing. Thank you so much for taking the time to hear how your loved our hotel. We love it also. It really is so beautiful and so relaxing. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us about the Best Western Granbury.

Reviewed August 13, 2018 via mobile

I've sent 2 emails to the manager and left messages to return my call regarding a cancellation fee that was charged when I upgraded my room to a suite. Booking.com has even tried to reach out and no response. The hotel is very nice and clean and the staff is friendly and they have apologized for their manager not responding.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
CaraLeising, Manager at Best Western Grandbury Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded August 31, 2018

I am so sorry to hear this. My name is Cara and I did not receive your message. If there is still an unresolved issue, please call the hotel and ask for me. The team will send me your contact information. Thank you so much for staying with us.

Reviewed July 22, 2018

We really enjoyed our stay, but found the breakfast set up seriously lacking. The staff was very helpful. The swimming pool and hot tub were amazing! The fitness center could use a few more pieces of equipment.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for letting us know what you think of the hotel. While our fitness center gets little use, we would be thrilled to know what you felt like needed to be added. We offer waffles, cereal, bisquits and gravy, oatmeal, juices, coffee, breads and pastries and as an added extra we put eggs and a meat or breakfast tacos on your continental breakfast. If you wouldn't mind we'd like to know what you felt was missing. We are glad that you find time to enjoy that wonderful pool and hot tub. We hope that when you stay in Granbury, we hope you will stay with us. Thank you.

Reviewed July 21, 2018 via mobile

Definitely in the top 3 of fave hotels stayed (I’m 44), traveled with 70+, 6yr and 2yr. Staff was friendly & helpful, very clean, 100+ actual temp & everywhere in the hotel was cool, the ac in the room /hall was amazing. We stayed in multi room suite with 2 bathrooms, reasonably priced & plenty of room for us to spread out. We loved the pool area. The kids pool was perfect for the 2yr. The kids and Nana loved the big porch and rockers. We met owner during check out, very personable. Recommend this hotel to anyone staying in Glen Rose.

Trip type: Travelled with family

Thank you so much for staying.