See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed September 24, 2015

This is the second time in two years that I have stayed at this location for at least 5 weeks. Housekeeping did a great job. Front desk 24/7. Plenty of parking. All major credit cards. Good central location with all shopping close by on the same road. Starbucks, Hy Vee ,home depot, Cvs, and everything else you need.

Date of stay: September 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed April 5, 2014

We spent a week here and they definitely gave us the best service possible. They made it possible for all 4 of us couples to be together and printed out information on places to see, etc. We couldn't have asked for better service.

Date of stay: October 2013
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed May 1, 2013

Spent 4 days and 3 nights with cold ac, hot water and privacy. It was a personal trip for me to visit with my husband who was staying there for business so having the mini refrigerator and microwave along with a decent closet and a couch with a sleeper in it made for my visit to be nice and relaxing. It also provided with a patio door that led out to the courtyard which was very peaceful at all times. The cable would be my only complaint for the overall stay. It is not the most beautiful up to date hotel in Granbury however it was still comfortable and quiet. It was close to all restaurants, shopping and gas stations. And just minutes from the square which is full of awesome shops. We were there during a wine walk and it was still great with all the people.

Date of stay: April 2013
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank rebecca s
Reviewed July 29, 2011

I travel for work and stumbled on Granbury Inn and Suites. I stayed here for 5 weeks, and had an incredible time.The hotel was clean, private, and quiet. The owners and staff were most friendly and helpful. I encourage anyone staying in Granbury to go here, it is close to all the local attractions. I plan on returning to Granbury this Sept. and will stay here again!! You guys really meant alot to me!

Room tip: the rooms in the seperate building are the most quiet and private
Date of stay: March 2011
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
3  Thank jonja04
Reviewed July 25, 2011

Dirty, nasty pool, crap television, rude employees, terrible service! Not worth more than $30 a night and still you will regret it.

Date of stay: July 2011