“Clean and pet friendly”

La Quinta Inn & Suites Dallas Grand Prairie South
Ranked #3 of 22 Hotels in Grand Prairie
“Clean and pet friendly”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 January 2011

Awesome place to stay. Very clean inspire pet friendly. Breakfast is hot and delicious.

• Stayed January 2011
Raj_Texas, Owner at La Quinta Inn & Suites Dallas Grand Prairie South, responded to this review, 25 February 2011
Thank you for your review. Yes we welcome your pets and are one of the few hotels that do in the area. We look forward to seeing you again the next time you are in the Grand Prairie or Arlington area!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (35)
Austin, Texas
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 July 2010

Wow ... what a great place. Certainly some of the "wow" factor has to be attributed to how new the hotel is, but I must add that it is very well designed and quite clean. What made our stay so special was not only the quality of the hotel but also the exceptional service by staff. In fact, my young son opined to me "Dad this is more like a hotel and not some motel." Indeed, great breakfast offering in the morning with plenty of food and a clean presentation. Rooms were large, beds very comfy, and bathrooms clean and sharp. Staff was helpful at every time and made us feel welcome. I've been to a lot of La Quintas in my day and this one is one of the best!

• Stayed July 2010, travelled with family
nolen, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Dallas Grand Prairie South, responded to this review, 29 July 2012
Thank you for taking the time to place this review. I am glad to see that you and your family had an excellent stay. Please contact myself or my staff at the hotel for any future travel needs you have in the area. We would be happy to provide you with another excellent stay!

Okoboji, IA
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 June 2010

We have been "Return" customers for several years and recently found this wonderful property outside the DFW airport. We love to check out new hotels and this one is worth stopping at. The hotel is beautiful, staff is wonderful and location is a plus. As always the perks of breakfast, exercise room and pool was just as great. Put this one on your list to stay! You won't be disappointed!

• Stayed June 2010, travelled on business
Thank you for the review! We certainly strive to be the best La Quinta and I am glad that you felt we succeeded. We look forward to your next stay and another opportunity to provide you with excellent service.

austin
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 January 2010

I have to travel for work and stay at hotels every week. This is unlike any La Quinta I have ever stayed at and easily the best hotel I have been at for under $100. I will be back here when I am back in the DFW area.

• Stayed January 2010, travelled on business
Thank you so much for the review! Please contact myself or any of my staff at the hotel for any future stays. We would be more than happy to answer any questions you have.