“Really good ”

New York Pizzeria
Ranked #28 of 226 Restaurants in Grand Prairie
Price range: US$6 - US$15
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Description: Home to NY style pizzeria in Grand Prairie, Texas. We have been serving our customers since 2001 with a focus on providing the right pizza at the right price.
Reviewed June 30, 2017 via mobile

Finally found a place that will let you order just a slice of pizza. Really good and loaded with toppings. Will be back soon.

Reviewed March 31, 2017

This place was absolutely magnificent. My friend and I had mozzarella sticks, garlic bread with cheese, rolls, cheese ravioli, and Stromboli. The portion sizes were huge and we ended up taking a to-go box with us. Everything had a fresh taste and even a week later, I can't get the taste of the cheese to leave my memory. This place is a must!

Reviewed December 17, 2016 via mobile

Great food always get taken care of well here. I've been coming here for years now. Great naked ziti and pizza . They are liked by everyone in the neiborbood

Reviewed August 30, 2016 via mobile

We are regular customers. This is the go to place for pizza and pasta. My favorite is the baked pastas. My granddaughters love the pizzas. Nice quiet and great customer service. The staff is always friendly and glad to see you.

Reviewed April 25, 2015 via mobile

The pizza looked good as well as some of the pasta, I wanted an authentic chicken parm sandwich, it was not what I expected. It was chicken pieces under cheese, not breaded as described in the menu. Their stuffed mushrooms were good. More of a carry out or delivery pizza place. Limited seating.