New! Find and book your ideal hotel on TripAdvisor — and get the lowest prices

“Great Customer Service” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Baymont Inn Dallas-Fort Worth Airport

Baymont Inn Dallas-Fort Worth Airport
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Grapevine
Baymont Inn Dallas-Fort Worth Airport
Ranked #18 of 18 Hotels in Grapevine
San Juan, Puerto Rico
“Great Customer Service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 May 2011

As someone else has indicated, this hotel is used by American Airlines when they have problems with flights schedules. This past April 25 a group a volleyball players between the ages of 12 and 16, their parents and staff had to stay in Dallas due to mecanical problems with the AA flight. American got everyone accomadations at this hotel. We arrived at the hotel at 3:00am. I just want to say the service at that time was great they assigned 18 rooms in a matter of minutes. The next day their front desk, Pamela, took great care of all of us. She made prearrangements with the airline in case we needed to extend our stay, which we ended up doing, and made sure everything was ok. All the staff at the hotel, from the van driver to the managers did a fantastic job during our stay. Thanks to the service provided our layover was not a hazzle or headache, but, instead another day in Dallas. Thank you all.

• Stayed April 2011
2 Thank Arroyoja01

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
Fremont, California
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 March 2011

I too was sent by AA to this hotel due to overbooking. The airport shuttle was late but I appreciated the service. The lobby had a two-star look and feel, which is fine. The rooms were clean, but the interior furnishing was also two-star. The breakfast was unsatisfactory. The waffle machine did not work and the selection was pretty bad (the cappuccino machine was great though). I was surprised to learn the breakfast closes at 9AM. The front desk was friendly and helpful.

Overall, this hotel is acceptable. The price was comparable to three-star but feels like a two-star. The Hampton Inn I stayed at in Irving was much nicer and cost around the same.

• Stayed February 2011, travelled on business
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank usernumbernine
Harrison, AR
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 April 2010

We arrived here for my daughter's wedding. A shuttle was provided to pick up arriving guest from the airport as well as take the group to the wedding site. We could not have asked for a more accommodating staff. We were greeted each morning by the staff and they seemed genuinely interested in our activities for the day. Breakfast was always plentiful and fresh fruit was available. Coffee and cookies were also available at other times as well. The location was perfect for browsing the shops in Grapevine and the surrounding areas. Our rooms were clean, fresh and very quiet. I will recommend this hotel to anyone that visits the area.

• Stayed March 2010, travelled as a couple
Washngton, DC
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 March 2010

American Airlines uses this particular Baymont Inn & Suites for passengers stranded at DFW overnight, and I recommend this hotel for one- or two-night stays. I stayed there on February 27, and although it is not a five-star hotel I was impressed by the high level of customer commitment and genuine attention demonstrated by all front-desk staff. Kristina was the greatest. She and her colleagues efficiently assisted a large number of AA passengers from cancelled flights, answered all of our questions, and made sure our needs were met during our overnight stays. Some more upscale hotels could learn a lot from the friendly and helpful Baymont staff. Also, the General Manager, Ms. Peggy Chavez, followed up with me after my stay, which was a nice gesture. I found my non-smoking room decent enough and very clean, with plenty of towels and a supply of soap, shampoo and body lotion. The front desk had some additional items like deodorant, toothbrushes and toothpaste for everyone who needed them. The wake-up call came on time, and Kristina took us to the airport right on schedule. I had no problem connecting to the Internet. There are a McDonald's and a FedEx Kinko's located two-minutes' walk from the hotel.

• Stayed February 2010, travelled on business
Texas
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 January 2009

My husband had a 3 day training in this hotel, so I tagged along. The place was run down, and the drawers were both broken and wouldn't slide out. The Internet would not work the whole time we were there, despite the front office calling several times to the Internet provider. And my husband's training was about Internet, and the class was supposed to use their laptops to go online for in class assignments! There are many newer hotels nearby, so if you need a hotel in this area, do some comparison shopping.

• Liked — Location
  • Disliked — Internet not working
  • Stayed January 2009, travelled on business
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
      Check-in / front desk
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
      Business service (e.g., internet access)