“Great Place for Breakfast”
Review of Oldwest Cafe

Oldwest Cafe
Ranked #3 of 260 Restaurants in Grapevine
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed December 22, 2017

The Breakfast menu is quite expansive. It was hard for me to narrow it down to just one thing, luckily everything I have ever tried has been great, so you can't go wrong. The portions are also very large, so you don't have to worry about walking away hungry; in fact, if you clean your plate you will probably need a nice nap.

Reviewed December 21, 2017 via mobile

The listing states that they have gluten free options here. We asked one waitress what was gluten free and she said she had no idea. She then said she’d get another waitress. The second waitress said that she had someone ask that question last week and that their chef told her they have NOTHING on the menu that’s gluten free. Really? At least make an effort. You can’t make scrambled eggs or an omelet that’s gluten free? Either offer something and educate your wait staff or don’t advertise that you have gluten free options. This was a waste of time.

Reviewed December 21, 2017 via mobile

Ate here for breakfast, which was very good. When I went to pay, they were having trouble with their card reader. After trying twice to run my card , I just paid cash. When I got my statement, my card had been charged twice. Now a $42 breakfast has cost me $126! After several phone calls with no one returning my call, I finally talked to a gentlemen that asked for pictures of the receipts and statement, which I sent right away. After another week I called again and he said he had given it to the owners. It has been w weeks since then and my card still has not been credited! Poor way to conduct business.

Reviewed December 19, 2017

Recently visited the first time for breakfast and we were not disappointed. Our meals were great. Eggs, bacon, pancakes and biscuits with gravy....wow! And the coffee, just the best. The service was equally outstanding. Overall, the menu has plently of choices, and the prices are very reasonable. Next time we are on that side of Dallas, Oldwest Cafe will be our choice for a meal.

Reviewed December 11, 2017

If you can't find a breakfast option you like here then you don't like breakfast food. In addition to the wide variety of options everything is available separately too so add whatever you like. Can't wait to come back to the area so I can get stuffed here again but get here early or you will have to wait for a table.

Been to Oldwest Cafe? Share your experiences!