Review Highlights
Great time

Chris was a great instructor. Good amount of instruction but not so much that we weren’t able to... read more

Reviewed October 8, 2018
sdgerman912
Coppell, Texas
Fun Times- Friendly staff

Just being on the lake is always fun, but the guys working at DFW Surf are always friendly... read more

Reviewed September 5, 2018
cb19762018
Flower Mound, Texas

All reviews paddle boarding lake grapevine great class great equipment beginners class outdoor activity stand up paddle board perfect instructions boat traffic great instructor fun adventure guys working life jackets in great shape an awesome experience fun afternoon the staff was great
Reviewed August 6, 2018

It was my first time trying SUP and I had a blast! Great instruction before we went out even though I didn’t take a class.

Date of experience: August 2018
Reviewed August 5, 2018

Very friendly and knowledgeable! The equipment was in great shape. We had a great time and will use them again.

Reviewed August 4, 2018

I've taken the beginner SUP class and rented kayaks from here, and all of my experiences have been excellent! Very friendly and encouraging staff! Great location!

Date of experience: August 2018
Reviewed August 3, 2018

I did the women's SUP yoga class on a Wednesday. It's free for your first visit. The instructor was great and the class was a lot of fun and not too serious. She even let us play around with poses at the end. I will definitely come back next time I am in the area.

Reviewed July 31, 2018

We have visited DFW Surf several times for rentals and finally joined the surf club for unlimited paddling. I’m so glad we did! I love the staff. They are so helpful and friendly. And the equipment is very good! They love the sport and they want you to as well! I highly recommend them for an outing or join the club and start enjoying your workouts!