“Loved it!”
Review of DFW Surf

DFW Surf
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: The fastest growing watersport in the world conveniently located in Grapevine, TX near DFW airport. Get on board with stand up paddle boarding on Lake Grapevine. Or hop in a wakesurfing or sup yoga class.
Reviewed August 10, 2018

They were very good at explaining how to do stand up paddle boarding. My husband and I had a blast!!

All reviews
"an awesome experience"
"fun afternoon"
"the staff was great"

Reviewed August 6, 2018

I love to kayak and SUP but don’t want to purchase and store and haul equipment back and forth to the lake. They make it easy to enjoy my lake hobbies!

Reviewed August 6, 2018

It was my first time trying SUP and I had a blast! Great instruction before we went out even though I didn’t take a class.

Reviewed August 5, 2018

Very friendly and knowledgeable! The equipment was in great shape. We had a great time and will use them again.

Date of experience: July 2018