Review Highlights
Great time

Chris was a great instructor. Good amount of instruction but not so much that we weren’t able to... read more

Reviewed October 8, 2018
sdgerman912
Coppell, Texas
Fun Times- Friendly staff

Just being on the lake is always fun, but the guys working at DFW Surf are always friendly... read more

Reviewed September 5, 2018
cb19762018
Flower Mound, Texas

All reviews paddle boarding lake grapevine great class great equipment beginners class outdoor activity stand up paddle board perfect instructions boat traffic great instructor fun adventure guys working life jackets in great shape an awesome experience fun afternoon the staff was great
Reviewed August 10, 2018

They were very good at explaining how to do stand up paddle boarding. My husband and I had a blast!!

Reviewed August 6, 2018

I love to kayak and SUP but don’t want to purchase and store and haul equipment back and forth to the lake. They make it easy to enjoy my lake hobbies!

Reviewed August 6, 2018

It was my first time trying SUP and I had a blast! Great instruction before we went out even though I didn’t take a class.

Reviewed August 5, 2018

Very friendly and knowledgeable! The equipment was in great shape. We had a great time and will use them again.

Date of experience: July 2018
Reviewed August 4, 2018

I've taken the beginner SUP class and rented kayaks from here, and all of my experiences have been excellent! Very friendly and encouraging staff! Great location!