“Great Experience”
Review of DFW Surf

DFW Surf
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: The fastest growing watersport in the world conveniently located in Grapevine, TX near DFW airport. Get on board with stand up paddle boarding on Lake Grapevine. Or hop in a wakesurfing or sup yoga class.
Reviewed August 13, 2018

We came on a Saturday morning and the experience was great. My cousins visited from Austin and they loved it.

All reviews
"an awesome experience"
"fun afternoon"
"the staff was great"

Reviewed August 13, 2018

This was a wonderful team building experience for my staff. We had novices and experts in our group that all helped each other out. Good news no one fell in! We all stated we would do it again in a heart beat.

Reviewed August 10, 2018

They were very good at explaining how to do stand up paddle boarding. My husband and I had a blast!!

Reviewed August 6, 2018

I love to kayak and SUP but don’t want to purchase and store and haul equipment back and forth to the lake. They make it easy to enjoy my lake hobbies!