“Sunday Breakfast ”

Ranked #91 of 253 Restaurants in Grapevine
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Description: We have been creating made-from-scratch-goodness in the DFW area since 1987, when we opened our first Original Pancake House(R) franchise in Texas. Currently we have 6 locations in the Dallas/Fort Worth area, and we continue to grow.
Reviewed January 16, 2018 via mobile

If you go on Sunday expect a small delay. Our wait time was about 15 minutes. The food wss very good. The buttermilk pancakes are my personal favorite. The bacon was delicious. The staff was quick and the coffee plentiful.

Reviewed November 9, 2017 via mobile

After 6AM flight we went quickly to Original and had a wonderful feast. Wife had eggs and pancakes. I had very delicious corn beef hash eggs and 3 most delicious pancakes. They were extraordinarily good. Highly recommend this restaurant for any time of the day.

Reviewed October 23, 2017

We stop at this eatery for breakfast every chance we get. The food is delicious, the staff is courteous & the servers are efficient.

Reviewed July 23, 2017 via mobile

Took my son's after trying location on NW hwy. I loved it, and they did too. We will be coming back. The breakfast was delicious. I'm in love with the coffee, and my son's the OJ.

Reviewed July 12, 2017

Restaurant smelled poorly when walking in and presented filthy! Even server had terrible body odor which really turned me off on my food.! Ordered the 2/2/2 as did spouse.My eggs were ok but the pancake were rubbery and tasteless.! Spouse's eggs were close to raw-----yuk!!!! Took lots of hand waving to get a second cup of cold coffee.!They serve only one flavor of room temperature syrup. Would not recommend this place to anyone-----do not waste your money!