“Poor Customer Service”
Review of Starbucks

Starbucks
Ranked #7 of 8 Coffee & Tea in Grapevine
Reviewed December 11, 2016 via mobile

Dropped by to purchase some coffee beans and was excited to see multiple signs around advertising a $5 Starbucks gift card with purchase of holiday roasts. All the bags had gift cards attached. However when I went to checkout they wouldn't honor the promotion. "Acting manager" told me promotion was over and it wasn't his fault all the signs were still up. Really!! Signs said limited time while supplies last. Sure looked like there were plenty of bags in stock. Think I'll give some other coffee shops a try.

Reviewed October 21, 2015

I stopped here to grab a quick oatmeal for breakfast. The service was friendly and fast. The oatmeal was perfect and I enjoyed my breakfast!

Reviewed September 15, 2015

We stopped for coffee on the way to a business meeting. We also bought a ton of gift cards. They were fairly slow but really nice for sure.

Reviewed August 13, 2015

quick and easy and the service was great. the pick up counter for the coffee was very entertaining. I've never been to a coffee shop where the person you're interacting with for your coffee is so engaging and willing to actually face and talk to the customer.

Reviewed February 3, 2015

finally when you ask a certain temp for your drink they listened everyday and got it right! Our first morning of 4 that we visited didn't start out so friendly with the gal taking our drink orders, but each visit after that staff was very friendly and drinks were great!! Several tables available & outdoor seating also available. Would go back again.