“Yummy "Mexican" food”
Review of Los Amigos

Los Amigos
Ranked #50 of 265 Restaurants in Grapevine
Reviewed March 31, 2017

I really enjoyed my lunch at Los Amigos. The food tasted really good, and the service was spot on.

I will definitely go back.

Reviewed March 12, 2017 via mobile

2 Enchilada plates, bean soup, fresh salsa and chips a free Coors light with every dinner. All for about $20. What's not to like about that?

Reviewed March 12, 2017 via mobile

Great breakfast choices! Love the tomatillo sauce. Large portions and good local spot. Casual and inexpensive.

Reviewed February 4, 2017 via mobile

Beef fajitas were excellent. My wife loved her enchiladas. Lots of meat in them. The bean soup was great. Excellent guacamole. Very good chips and tangy salsa. This is a small restaurant, It is clean. The service is friendly and efficient. No negatives here. We will be back.

Date of visit: February 2017
Reviewed February 3, 2017 via mobile

Our family had dinner at Los Amigos tonight. We did not want to wait an hour at one of,the local chains.

I'm glad we didn't wait...Los Amigos was better than any Mexican food in the area. It was authentic, service was great, excellent salsa, and best fajitas I've had.

We will definitely be back.

Date of visit: February 2017