“Nice place to avoid the crowd food court”
Review of Chili's

Chili's
Ranked #102 of 260 Restaurants in Grapevine
Reviewed February 11, 2017 via mobile

If you see yourself at noon with no place to sit at food court; this is a good place.

Nice food; quick service.

Reviewed January 12, 2017

My brother, sister and I had lunch here before putting my sister on the flight home.The food was good, though it seemed a little slow for a restaurant. I had a good salad, while my sister and brother had more traditional Tex-Mex fare. I would eat here again.

Reviewed January 4, 2017 via mobile

I recently ate at this particular chili's it was let busy in a Friday night. We didn't wait but like 15 min. Service was pretty fast, good came fast. Everything was great, the only thing they need a little of improvement is keeping the location look a little cleaner. I understand it was Friday evenings, but the floors weren't very clean. Other than that. Good experience .

Reviewed November 25, 2016 via mobile

Greeted and seated in minutes. Orders taken food delivered hot and as asked for. Excellent customer service, overall a great experience for our first real meal this holiday!

Guest Engagemen... T, Guest Relations Manager at Chili's, responded to this reviewResponded November 30, 2016

Hi Daniel, thank you so much for taking the time to send us this feedback. We love hearing about the great service and meal you received at our Grapevine Mills Chili's. We will share this feedback with the manager and look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed November 12, 2016 via mobile

We ate there thinking it might not to be too good since it was next to the food court but was pleasantly surprised. The food was outstanding and the prices was excellent. Would eat there again if we are in the area.

Guest Engagemen... T, Guest Relations Manager at Chili's, responded to this reviewResponded November 14, 2016

Hi Susan, thank you for sharing. We appreciate you taking the time to provide positive feedback. Come back and see us!

Been to Chili's? Share your experiences!