“Love me some Chili's”
Review of Chili's

Chili's
Ranked #90 of 251 Restaurants in Grapevine
Reviewed July 8, 2017

I ate at the Bar and had a lovely Margarita, Skillet Queso and Chicken Fried Chicken. Love that the prices are inexpensive; however, the portion sizes are huge. So, this was like 4 meals for me. Not complaining, just hate eating the same thing over and over until it is gone.

Ashley my server was very sweet and my tip told her that.

Reviewed May 24, 2017 via mobile

Went to this location because we was shopping and needed food. Our server was simply amazing. We was told she normally worked to go but today we was her 1st table as a server and she was very nice, eager, and attentive. The food was great, of course fres refills, and I definitely lile the ease of using gift cards/debit cards with the mini table kiosk.

Reviewed March 19, 2017

We went to Chili's after going to Legoland and this location isn't awesome with customer service. The made my husband's food wrong, our server kept disappearing and she was more concerned about reminding us to give her 5 stars on a survey than she was about taking care of us while eating.

Reviewed March 18, 2017 via mobile

The food was consistent with taste as all the other locations i have visited. I was in a group with 5 others and none of us had an issue with our meals. The staff were very accommodating. The manager, a dark skinned guy went over and beyond what we expected. We approached him with questions to locate other LOCALLY owned restaurants as we all had a chilis restaurant in all of our 6 different states and the last thing we wanted was a chain. We all decided to make chilis our location to have dinner and we enjoyed it!

Reviewed March 17, 2017

We stopped in for dinner after visiting lego land. Our waiter was excellent. The food came out quick and hot.