“Fast dinner”
Review of Chili's

Chili's
Ranked #91 of 251 Restaurants in Grapevine
Reviewed October 16, 2017 via mobile

I stopped by for a quick dinner. I had the honey chipotle bone in wings and they were really good. The southwest corn was good as well. My workmate had the chicken and shrimp pasta and it looked really good as well. I think it was good for a quick dinner inside the mall.

Reviewed October 6, 2017

At this Chili's they also have the hostess take you name and send you a text when your table is ready. We stopped here for lunch. The service was great even tough the waitress was working several tables in different areas. Lots of TV's playing different things and a friendly staff.

Reviewed July 11, 2017

We ate at Chillis inside Grapevine Mills, we arrived at a busy hour and it took a while to have the food on the table but the quality of the food was very good and in general, the server was attentive

Reviewed July 8, 2017

I ate at the Bar and had a lovely Margarita, Skillet Queso and Chicken Fried Chicken. Love that the prices are inexpensive; however, the portion sizes are huge. So, this was like 4 meals for me. Not complaining, just hate eating the same thing over and over until it is gone.

Ashley my server was very sweet and my tip told her that.

Reviewed May 24, 2017 via mobile

Went to this location because we was shopping and needed food. Our server was simply amazing. We was told she normally worked to go but today we was her 1st table as a server and she was very nice, eager, and attentive. The food was great, of course fres refills, and I definitely lile the ease of using gift cards/debit cards with the mini table kiosk.