“Yum! Love me some Chili’s!!!! ”
Review of Chili's

Chili's
Ranked #61 of 247 Restaurants in Grapevine
Reviewed 6 January 2018 via mobile

Chili’s Margaritas are to die for!!!! There has NEVER been a meal at Chili’s that I did Not totally LOVE!!!!!!!

Reviewed 16 October 2017 via mobile

I stopped by for a quick dinner. I had the honey chipotle bone in wings and they were really good. The southwest corn was good as well. My workmate had the chicken and shrimp pasta and it looked really good as well. I think it was good for a quick dinner inside the mall.

Reviewed 6 October 2017

At this Chili's they also have the hostess take you name and send you a text when your table is ready. We stopped here for lunch. The service was great even tough the waitress was working several tables in different areas. Lots of TV's playing different things and a friendly staff.

Reviewed 11 July 2017

We ate at Chillis inside Grapevine Mills, we arrived at a busy hour and it took a while to have the food on the table but the quality of the food was very good and in general, the server was attentive

Reviewed 8 July 2017

I ate at the Bar and had a lovely Margarita, Skillet Queso and Chicken Fried Chicken. Love that the prices are inexpensive; however, the portion sizes are huge. So, this was like 4 meals for me. Not complaining, just hate eating the same thing over and over until it is gone.

Ashley my server was very sweet and my tip told her that.