All reviews fire pit front desk small kitchen bedroom suite the breakfast area continental breakfast an extended stay shuttle service yogurt stayed for nights up to date nice stay would definitely stay here again bass beds were comfortable hotel room dfw
Reviewed September 13, 2018 via mobile

I stayed here for one night after my long flight from Sydney. It was really fine. It is clean with friendly service. The rooms are a good size with all you need. It is a 15 minute walk to the outlet mall. But it was a bit hot with no shuttle. My suggestion would be to improve the shuttle service. Particularly the pick up from the airport. It is not clear on the arrangement. Not everyone had a phone to call. I would suggest you drive past every 30 minutes.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed August 17, 2018 via mobile

Great Customer Service. I liked how the Shuttle driver announces who he is picking up. It was the only shuttle that did that so you knew exactly who he was picking up.

It’s attached to a nice Bistro restaurant. Fabulous food and great service as well.

Seems like the staff are all trained to go beyond the customers expectations.

I own a business and it’s nice to see people enjoying what they do. It makes for a much better environment for everyone.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed August 15, 2018

Had a one night stay for a meeting near the airport. This is an average TownePlace Suites, nothing exceptional, except the staff. The property is exactly what you would expect. Where they excel is the friendliness of the staff. They got me in a room early and they have a shuttle that will take you to the mall nearby or the airport.

Could not be happier with the stay.... GOOD JOB!!!

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed July 31, 2018

overall this is a good property. it is connected to a Courtyard Marriott which I prefer to stay at while traveling to Dallas on business, but I often stay here as well. Nice suites and clean. Convenient location to airport, highways, and downtown Grapevine/Southlake restaurants and things to do. Decent internet service for business travelers.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed July 13, 2018

This is overall a good property. I am a light sleeper, and we were right by the elevator. I never heard it. However, the television was the smallest I have ever seen in a hotel room, the size of a large (but nice) computer monitor. The bathroom vanity was also very small. There are no frills here, but the kitchen is well-stocked, and you will not be disappointed. It has a two-burner stove and a microwave, a full-size refrigerator with an impressive ice-maker. The staff kept the coffee and snacks going. They were always polite and helpful. I would stay there again.

Room Tip: small television and bathroom vanity
  • Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
MarriottGrapevineGM, Manager at TownePlace Suites Dallas DFW Airport North/Grapevine, responded to this reviewResponded July 16, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to share your review of our property. We do appreciate your feedback on the room and will share this with our design team as we move forward. We are thrilled to hear you would stay with us again. We look forward to welcoming you back the next time your travel brings you to the Grapevine area.