All reviews dfw airport front desk huge lobby nicest courtyard planes landing fire pit great hotel an early morning flight within a mile radius shuttle driver comfy bed pool area is rooms are large would definitely stay here again business meeting the hotel offers conference hotel
Reviewed October 2, 2018 via mobile

Great location for business only. Close to DFW, friendly staff... very dark rooms.

Also, if you like walk-in level rooms like me, at this property you are out of luck. Also, this property is connected to the Springhills Marriott, which offers free breakfast daily.

Thank Quality Assuran... T
Reviewed September 18, 2018 via mobile

Called to ask for a shuttle for a pickup less than a mile away took them a hour and a half to pick me up after being ensured that my ride was going to arrive in ten minutes, called them after 30 min of waiting and told me the same thing again, didnt apologize for the service so I’m tired ready to go back to the room and then they took me on a hour trip to pick up other people at the airport and going back and forth to the Gaylord making sure the shuttle was full before taking d back to the hotel the driver complained and it was terrible

Reviewed September 5, 2018 via mobile

The Courtyard proved to be a good experience. This is the second time I have stayed at this hotel, and it has proven to be consistent.

The rooms are ample, and the bathroom works well.

It is important to understand that this is not a luxury hotel. It is plain, and simple, but it works.

Cleaning of the general areas could be improved, particularly around the carpets, but the rooms pass my test.

I would definitely return to this place if the price is competitive.

1  Thank josepZ7581NA
Reviewed August 24, 2018 via mobile

The front desk offer a electronic copy of the bill when I requested for a paper copy. At first I didn’t even get a copy in my inbox, so I called to get a copy. After I reviewed the invoice, the name on the invoice is not even mine, it was my co-workers. So I asked them to correct it so I can get the correct copy for expense report purpose plus the Marriott point. Well... they sent me on a wild goose chase for a hour and still going and endless hold time. While waiting.. it gives me time to prepare a could be decent stay into a negative review. The rating is a true reflection of how little the hotel care about how much time they are wasting their customers.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
MarriottGrapevineGM, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Dallas DFW Airport North/Grapevine, responded to this reviewResponded August 28, 2018

We do apologize that you had challenges with your billing. Thank you for sharing this valuable feedback as this will assist our team in ensuring this billing issue does happen in the future. We do hope you will give us another try in the future and allow us to ensure you have a wonderful stay.

Reviewed July 15, 2018 via mobile

Just finished a 3 day stay. In town for a funeral. The evening before, I asked for free shuttle to funeral home 2 mikes away the next morning and was told it is first come first served within a 5 mile radius. So we got to the lobby to get the shuttle and was told that it was pre- booked from the night before. Funny! No one let me book it the night before, I was told it was first come first served.
The lobby has computers and printers available for use. Great! I needed to print something from a website. Well, turns out you cannot print from your own device. No air-print, you must use their computers to login to website and print. Extremely inconvenient when you don’t have passwords memorized and use password manager. With WiFi throughout the hotel, I see no reason not to have wireless printing. I could even see that their printers had WiFi on them.
On our last night, requested late check out for next day as our flight was in the evening. It’s one of the benefits of having Gold Elite status. Only problem is the gentleman at the desk was supposed to give us a new set of keys for that feature. Because he didn’t, we were locked out of our room.
Last day, I asked to use the shuttle to take us to the airport and I was told that it goes to the airport every hour on the hour, so not only did I miss it by 3 minutes but I never would have been able to use it to the funeral home anyway because it would have been going to the airport.
These people need to get their story straight.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank tiffstoe
MarriottGrapevineGM, Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Dallas DFW Airport North/Grapevine, responded to this reviewResponded July 16, 2018

We would like to apologize for the miscommunication regarding our shuttle service you experienced. One of our hotel managers will be more than happy to discuss this with you in more detail if you would like to contact us directly at 817-251-9095. I appreciate your feedback on the air print technology and we will investigate turning this technology on with our lobby printer to better service your needs in the future. Thank you for choosing our property and being a loyal Marriott Gold member.